What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    jkou77 wrote: »
    someone with liquor and a face

0eb4kokirv43.jpg

I'm in love...creepers are the best <3<3
    someone with liquor and a face

On my way to the liquor store

and you my fav of silliness...my doppleganger of funny faces...you are on..I will out funny face yo selfies

Oh my god please head to the selfie thread and we will face off

But not like nick cage and john travolta

lol...I hate selfies on here....but for you I may post a face off selfie...new friend

Or you can post em on my wall, whatever floats your boat

Start a group lol

Be in our group
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Men that can work with their hands, construction type guys. Men in uniform are also to die for. Outdoorsy men, not the hunter type, but the kind that enjoys the outdoors for the beauty it is

Also, men that are good with children and very respectable.

I used to like bad boy types in my much younger days, but they themselves turned me off them. Give me a good boy that can build me a house and my knees go weak. I couldn't ever stand guys that were coiffed in expensive suits.

Also, male gymnasts are yummy!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Men that can work with their hands, construction type guys. Men in uniform are also to die for. Outdoorsy men, not the hunter type, but the kind that enjoys the outdoors for the beauty it is

I used to like bad boy types in my much younger days, but they themselves turned me off them. Give me a good boy that can build me a house and my knees go weak. I couldn't ever stand guys that were coiffed in expensive suits.

Brunettes!

I was going to post this earlier but I was outside doing back flips off the porch that I built in my uniform because my kids like to watch me do that.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Brunettes!

I was going to post this earlier but I was outside doing back flips off the porch that I built in my uniform because my kids like to watch me do that.

:D you're such a dork
  • nolan44219
    edited September 2017
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Brunettes!

:D you're such a dork

wait! are dorks your weakness? :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    A deep, raspy yet soft voice makes me melt :innocent:
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    No real weakness. It varies on the person. But in general I would have to be an *kitten* and legs kinda guy, Girls that lift (squats).
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member

Brunettes!

That sir, made me laugh.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Dat *kitten* tho!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    It's all about the booty.
  • ChiChiDoesStuff
    ChiChiDoesStuff Posts: 90 Member
    Guys: messy hair
    Girls: laugh
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    hellvee wrote: »
    boss me around and tell me when to take the trash out

Get a haircut and do the dishes(how was that?)
  • Crushingit22
    Crushingit22 Posts: 70 Member
    Natural breasts. I hate fake!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    One that enjoys Kissing ;)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited September 2017

No such thing as "fake" breasts
  • nolan44219
    jdlobb wrote: »

No such thing as "fake" breasts

Yea there all real if you can touch em ;)
This discussion has been closed.