Best at Home DVD workouts with little equipment

Options
Just wondering which is you favorite at home DVD workouts that don't rely (too much) on equipment?
And how much has it helped you to stay motivated in the 21-60 day cycle?

- P90 (Tony Horton)
- Insanity (Shaun T)
- Smash HIIT (21 days fix - Beachbody)
- Killer Cardio (Pound Rockout Results System)
- 30 day Shred (Jillian Michaels)
- Cardio Pump (30 Mins to fitness with Kelly Coffey-Meyer)
- Top Allover Toner (Ashley Borden)
- Rev4 Rev It Up (Natalie Jill)

Let me know if you've tried and loved anything else.

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS twice over the years and its still a great DVD. Highly recommend it to anyone just getting started.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Love me some 30DS. Get's you on a major jump start with definite results! However, I have not tried the others!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I love Kelly Coffey-Meyer. Her personality is "just right" for me. Professional & encouraging, but not saccharine sweet. Personality allows me to do the same video several times over.

Check your local library, you may be able to test drive some of these.

I can't tell you what helps you stay motivated. Workouts are so different. If someone recommended a dance type video to me, that would be worthless advice. They may indeed like it, but I wouldn't.

Try YouTube workouts.....Fitness Blender, Jessica Smith TV. Google a favorite instructor. Kelly Coffey Meyer, Amy Bento and Cathe have YouTube videos. See if you can sign up for a free trial for Beach Body Streaming service.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Rosemary Conley Salsacise is my most used DVD, (I'm in UK)
  • lovetolose17
    lovetolose17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Save your money and use YouTube. You can search "no equipment cardio workout" and get thousands. I do videos three times per week and only repeat kickboxing workouts because I haven't found that many great ones on YouTube.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm a big Tony Horton fan.
    I've done 10 minute trainer the original P90 the new version of P90 and P90X multiple times

I started doing the DVDs at home in the beginning but then I committed to going to the gym and I noticed a big Improvement working out inthe gym as far as developing muscle and more definition.

The great thing about having the DVDs is if the weather sucks so you don't want to bother going out you can still do something at home but to me working out at the gym gives me better results
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm a big Tony Horton fan.
    I've done 10 minute trainer the original P90 the new version of P90 and P90X multiple times

Awesome, he seems to have a lot on his YouTube channel too.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the P90X workouts because they require equipment I don't want to purchase like a chin up bar. Insanity Max:30 does not require any equipment at all. T25 only requires a set of dumbbells for two specific workouts, that's it. TurboJam and TurboFire don't require equipment either.
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Anything Shaun T does. I find him... motivating ;)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    insanity is ace, and i really enjoyed p90x3.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Love Insanity!