Introduction.. I'm scared

Options
Hi everyone.. I'm Soo scared to start this new way of living in my life. I feel so all alone. I think this is a good place for me to begin.

Replies

• Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You might seem all alone, but we're all in this together. I've got your back if you let me. Add me if you'd like...
  • Ladymarr809
    Ladymarr809 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awww thank u Soo much.. I'm 355 lbs and need to do this for ME and my 15 yr old and 7 yr old.. I thank u for your support.
  • ChiChiDoesStuff
    ChiChiDoesStuff Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I get it starting a new way of life is scary, but you don't have to worry like @Coach_Simon said we're all in this together, and feel free to add me, if you want to.
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Im always there for support and have been on my journey for 3 years and finally near my goal.
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared. I know it is easier said than done but you are the mother of two and one is a teen! You got this.
  • selmasjorney
    selmasjorney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone:)
  • Ladymarr809
    Ladymarr809 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends.... I want to add you and others...

• BRSGOALS18
    BRSGOALS18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I completely understand! I'm going through the same feelings starting out. Feel free to add me for motivation, you're not alone!!
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends.... I want to add you and others...

Click on the person's name to go to their profile and send a request message.
  • dericka4real
    dericka4real Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You guys are so supportive
  • SoCaLi4mTheVali
    SoCaLi4mTheVali Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I felt the same, was so scared. I have this fear of change I guess, and don't have much support. It seems like whenever I try to do something to better myself, others try to go & mess it up. I did great the first 2 weeks, then wanted to quit, but here I am, about 6 weeks later. MFP & friends help.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You might seem all alone, but we're all in this together. I've got your back if you let me. Add me if you'd like...
    Coach? You're not selling rubbish products are you Simon?