Fat bombs recipes you like?

Options
ASAIAHSMOMMY
ASAIAHSMOMMY Posts: 14 Member
edited September 2017 in Recipes
Was reading some deserts I could make for keto to make some fat bombs(chocolate peanut butter preferably) tomorrow because I'm needing some thing sweet lol. This 5 days without sweets is killing me lol. How do you make yours?? And I don't have a silicone mold to put them in so could I use the jello minion molds? Or are they too big?

Replies

• luckywizard
    luckywizard Posts: 71 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm not sure what fat bombs are exactly, but I make butter mints. Just butter and an oil based peppermint extract. Soften the butter then mix with beaters or a stand mixer and pipe them onto wax paper using a ziploc with the corner cut off. Freeze and then store in an airtight container. They hit the spot.
  • elanaknt
    elanaknt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I stumbled on this recipe for chocolate peanut butter fat bombs when I first started low carb four months ago and I'm not tired of them yet! They really hit the spot for me when I want something sweet. I altered it slightly, using vanilla extract rather than syrup but otherwise follow it pretty closely. Quick, easy and delicious.
    http://screwedonstraight.net/keto-diet-peanut-butter-cup
  • ikeandmike1212
    ikeandmike1212 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I made Cream Cheese and Lemon Fat Bombs yesterday. Delicious!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I made a quick one last night with full fat cream cheese, Swerve, and a piece of choczero melted in the microwave. It was like chocolate cheesecake.
  • SuznD8688
    SuznD8688 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just put cold grass fed butter on a spoon top it with peanut butter and indulge
  • deborahlangenberg
    Options
    Can you share the lemon cream cheese fat bombs, please! THANK you!!
  • Swedepea
    Swedepea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I mix Kerrygold butter, stevia and cinnamon together, tastes just like cinnamon rolls
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Here is a no oats version (does have chia) just in case you are doing Paleo.

http://www.veggierunners.com/2017/07/10/salted-peanut-butter-energy-balls/
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    lol so this is what it's called.

An avocado with salt, cayenne, and fresh lime juice hits the spot for me.
  • xshandyx
    xshandyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd love any!!
  • 4kuykesh
    4kuykesh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had a fat bomb one evening and the next morning I checked to see if I was in Ketosis and I was not. Has anyone experienced this?