What I Ate Wednesday (again)

avskk
avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
I had fun with this last week! I'd love to see what you guys are eating today.

Breakfast half a muffin and a grapes-and-cheese cup from the coffee shop at work; coffee from home because I am contrary.

Lunch: homemade mushroom, leek, and carrot soup with (also homemade) olive bread.

Snack: peanut butter trail mix. I am powerless against it and would probably vote for it to be President, ngl.

Dinner: will be chicken marsala and a side of lemony broccoli & quinoa. I fully plan to have a G&T or two, as well.

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    I've never seen people so obsessed with food in my life. I don't care what you ate. Just eat it
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    That soup sounds really good, not to mention olive bread!

Breakfast: Steel-cut oats with sweet potato, smoked paprika, swiss chard, and nutritional yeast; blackberries.

Lunch: Sweet-and-sour acorn squash with cilantro-jalapeno sauce, chopped jalapenos, and homemade brown sugar mustard; a banana, Clif bar.

Dinner (planned): Spiced carrot-tomato soup; braised cabbage; marinated tofu.
  • patsyacs
    patsyacs Posts: 1,322 Member
    sounds good to me
  • Anon2018
    Anon2018 Posts: 139 Member
    Fun!

Breakfast: Nature medley naked trail mix and a string cheese
    Lunch: Going to chipotle! Having a salad with chicken, guac, corn salsa, and regular salsa
    Dinner: Making mini peppers stuffed with sweet italian sausage and ricotta cheese
  • kmshover
    kmshover Posts: 41 Member
    Breakfast: whole wheat pita w/2 eggs cook in 2tbsp whipped real butter

Morning snack: mocha iced capp w/milk no whipped topping

Lunch: Chipotle mango salmon pouch, nature Valley oats and dark chocolate Granola bar and a banana.

Dinner: Lentil soup or whole wheat spaghetti w/sauce depending on how my husband feels.

Evening snack: Asian pear and maybe a banana with some chocolate pb2 sprinkled on it depending on how I feel

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Fun post
    Breakfast- fruit cups, applesauce and hot coffee
    Lunch- veggie burger, corn, string beans and kale, and rutabagas.
    Super: chicken fajita bowl
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    edited September 2017
    Breakfast: coffee with French vanilla creamer.

Lunch: Microwaved potato with butter, sour cream, cheese, salt, and garlic with a side of baked beans.

Dinner: unknown.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited September 2017
    Breakfast: coffee; 1 soft boiled egg; cooked spinach; 100-calorie English muffin with sugar-free apricot preserves

Lunch: turkey and muenster cheese sandwich on Dave's Killer thin-sliced bread with lettuce, tomato, and pickles; strawberries; Dannon Light and Fit strawberry Greek yogurt; Jello sugar-free chocolate and vanilla swirls pudding cup

Pre-workout snack (planned): banana; Dannon Light and Fit toasted coconut vanilla Greek yogurt

Dinner (planned): chopped salad with cucumber, red bell pepper, grape tomatoes, celery, radishes, Kalamata olives, fat free feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette; lemon pepper chicken with a side of cooked spinach

Dessert (planned): Halo Top pumpkin pie ice cream

(Total calories for the day will be about 1440.)
  • Gracie12311
    Gracie12311 Posts: 44 Member
    Breakfast - cottage cheese and sliced tomatoes
    Lunch - leftover pot roast and sweet potatoes
    Snack - pack of peanut butter and crackers
    Dinner - will be grilled hamburgers with all the fixings, and probably a side of Pringles
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Some great ideas here!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Breakfast - Cliff Bar on the go to a meeting in Santa Fe
    Lunch - Green Chile Stew
    Dinner - Grilled tri tip and some undecided sides
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    edited September 2017
    Breakfast- Steel cut oatmeal with soy protein powder, flax seed, mango, banana, and soy milk; coffee with vanilla soy creamer

Lunch- Red curry quinoa casserole (chickpeas, quinoa, red bell pepper, onion, eggplant, red curry paste, coconut milk) and korean lentil stir fry (brown rice, black lentils, bok choy, broccoli, onion, soy sauce, lime, sesame seed oil, ginger, gojuchang)

Afternoon Snack- Apple, white chocolate macadamia luna bar, BBQ flavor popchips

Dinner- Salad (arugula, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber) with tempeh and soy sesame dressing; spaghetti squash with margarine

Evening Snack- not sure yet, probably a few triscuts with tapenade or a glass of chocolate soy milk
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Breakfast: Iced coffee with a half scoop of vanilla whey protein powder and a Brownie Crunch Think Thin bar
    Lunch: Leftover pork loin with apples and onions and mashed potatoes
    Snack: Ham and veggie egg muffin and some red grapes
    Planned dinner: Dr. Praeger Tex Mex veggie burger on gluten free bun with muenster cheese, roasted butternut squash, and the last of the cantelopes from my garden

I have also consumed 3 dark chocolate Hershey's miniatures from the candy dish on my desk and am trying my hardest not to make it 4 (or 5, or...)
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Breakfast: 2 Egg muffins with veggies and quinoa, and 2 Brown and Serve Turkey Sausage Links. 60g of Blueberries

Lunch: Big romaine salad with various veggies, grilled chicken, and ranch dressing. Serving of 2% Cottage Cheese, and of course a Diet Coke.

Snack: 3 Pretzel Sticks

Dinner: Haven't a clue. I'm guessing what the cook makes (which is me). I have nothing planned. I do know that I need to run to the grocery store so whatever inspires me. I'm thinking seafood and a roasted veggie. Oh, and a glass of wine.

Last night was beef burgers with all the fixings. I had cottage cheese, my BF had fries.
  • Fun!

Breakfast: 1/2 cup skim milk with chocolate protein powder, blended
    Lunch: 1/2 of of "shrimp wrap with bourbon peanut sauce" (leftover from dinner out last night), plus an apple
    Snack: one very small brownie and tiny pack of chocolate covered pretzels
    Dinner will be: whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, roasted eggplant, and half of a tangelo