Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everyone love birthdays?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,356 Member
    Options
    Could we have a birthday everyday just to have an excuse to have cake?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Who needs to have an excuse to have cake? Isn't the presence of cake excuse enough?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Did I actually find the missing sock or did I just lose another one?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't the eating of cake always worthy of its own celebration? Did you know I've a frozen cheesecake in the freezer and every day I carve off a hunk and eat it? Did you know this makes my stomach hurt but I don't care?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Did I actually find the missing sock or did I just lose another one?

Did you find out?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    If you freeze a watermelon does it become an icemelon?
  • tuddy315
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Isn't the eating of cake always worthy of its own celebration? Did you know I've a frozen cheesecake in the freezer and every day I carve off a hunk and eat it? Did you know this makes my stomach hurt but I don't care?

Do you know that in all of my years of cake decorating, I still prefer a good white cake with buttercream frosting?
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Now I want cake, but I should probably pass because the scale is a jerk, right?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    tuddy315 wrote: »

Do you know that in all of my years of cake decorating, I still prefer a good white cake with buttercream frosting?

Did you know that's my brother's favourite and I always tell him it's an no flavour?
    Do you have pictures of your cakes you decorate? Did you know I love doing that too and cookies as well?
  • skahtboi
    Options

You spent years decorating a cake? Was that a world record size cake?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    mellecita wrote: »
    Now I want cake, but I should probably pass because the scale is a jerk, right?

Couldn't you just eat the cake and not talk to the scale for a few days?
  • tuddy315
    Options

Did you know that's my brother's favourite and I always tell him it's an no flavour?
    Do you have pictures of your cakes you decorate? Did you know I love doing that too and cookies as well?

Should I find my photo album? Would you believe I've just gotten too busy the last several years that I don't do it anymore? It is fun though, isn't it?
  • tuddy315
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »

Who's the funny one today?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Should I find my photo album? Would you believe I've just gotten too busy the last several years that I don't do it anymore? It is fun though, isn't it?

Do you miss it? It's amazing hoe much work they are but isn't it satisfying when people ohh and ahh? Might my son have said the other day his cake for his 4th birthday was pretty amazing?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Or is the reason you don't do it anymore that one cake that took you years to decorate? Are you burned out maybe??

• skahtboi
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »

Who's the funny one today?

When you find out would you let me know?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Can't there be more then one funny one?

no?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    doesn't the ? make it a question?
  • mystiqgoal1
    mystiqgoal1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did you know achieving the impossible can be possible?

missionimpossible.jpg