Celebrities on MFP

Are there any? I'd sure like to send them an FR and talk Keto with them.

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    there was a guy a while back that had a profile picture of him in his underpants. Turns out he was a celebrity in the UK because he lost like a 100lbs. I can't remember what was special about him though
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    i thought you was

I am, which is why I want to add them as friends. Associating with you non-celebs isn't good for my rep, k?

Wait, we're friends...so am I a celebrity then????
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    You is.

Or was....

Celebs don't talk to plebs.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    there was a guy a while back that had a profile picture of him in his underpants. Turns out he was a celebrity in the UK because he lost like a 100lbs. I can't remember what was special about him though

This one?

susan-boyle.jpg
  • nolan44219
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    or we talking famous or infamous?

I think both should count
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Well I'm a former middleweight boxing champ and I eat meat.....does that count?

Ever on pay-per-view?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Didn't Jessica Alba do a commercial for a Phone company and she was logging into mfp? She might be here... somewhere....
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Didn't Jessica Alba do a commercial for a Phone company and she was logging into mfp? She might be here... somewhere....

Jessica-Alba-186x300.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Lacey Cherbert is on here.

Could you make an introduction?
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    I'm convinced Jonah Hill is lurking around here somewhere
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Are there any? I'd sure like to send them an FR and talk Keto with them.

I had my own TV show.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Any actual celebrity using mfp wouldn't use a photo of their real face or their real or stage name in a username. With 80 million users, there are certainly dozens of actual celebrities using mfp.

My username here is the second time someone tried to register as JeromeBarry. There is an actual local celebrity in the Washington, D.C. area who uses the stage name "Jerome Barry", and may have grabbed that username.
  • nolan44219 wrote: »

@nolan44219 Did he have a lot of tattoos?
  • nolan44219
    edited September 2017
    nolan44219 wrote: »

@nolan44219 Did he have a lot of tattoos?

I wouldn't recognize him if his picture reappeared I just remember somebody busting him out
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    I think about this place whenever I see stories in fitness mags about people losing 60, 80, 100 pounds or more. Like, there's a TON of people on here that do that. I'm almost down 40, I'll be down 100 by the time I'm done. I wanna be in Men's Health.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    I've got a YouTube channel with over 500 subscribers. Does that count?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Nikki Bella was using mfp on her show.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Speziface wrote: »
    I've got a YouTube channel with over 500 subscribers. Does that count?

I thought I recognized you!