Bettering Myself

Options
I'm not necessarily new to the myfitnesspal app, but I am new to the forums/community. A couple years ago, I dropped 34 pounds, but managed to unfortunately find all of it plus some again. Now my goal is to get back to the 210 pounds I hit previously, then once I hit that... I'll set a new goal and work to achieve it. I could use the support system though so if you want to help motivate and be motivated... feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• loriacase
    loriacase Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!
  • R4U1R0DR1GU3Z
    R4U1R0DR1GU3Z Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lol, my goal's also to lose the weight I'd lost already on MFP, almost there, 9 more lbs. Then set a new goal.
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    always need motivation. feel free to add me. I need to drop 25 lbs.
  • charlzmartin12
    charlzmartin12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support and to be supportive. As for goals, my suggestion is to make daily goals that lead to the higher goal. I don't want to miss the joy of the journey. I want to enjoy every step along the way so that when I reach my longer term goal I will still have motivation to keep going. You gotta love the journey all along the way. That's the secret to long term success! Please add me as a friend.
  • theneweva1
    theneweva1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm not new to the app, just new to this Community section. Using this app back in 2014 and early 2015, i lost a lot of weight. From mid 2015 & 2016, i gained a little over half back. Now 2017, I'm roughly 15 lbs away from where i left off from 2014/2015. Slow and steady.

Good luck to you in your fitness goals!