Looking for MFP Weightloss Partner

Options
Hi! My name is Jennifer, I'm 24 years old & married with 2 beautiful boys. I've battled my weight my entire life & today I've decided to take control of my life & set a better example for my two little sponges. I currently weigh 248.2, my short term goal is 200 & my long term goal is 135. I'm looking for friends who are ready to change their lifestyle.

Replies

• adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 32 about to turn 33 in 2 weeks. I am married with 1 wonderful son. I have been a member of this site since Feb 2011 and I have managed to lose 54 pounds since Jan1st. I will try to help you any way possible. We are miles apart, but I am motivated 99.9999% of the time...lol Sometimes I get a case of the "I just dont wannas" lol. Add me if you want.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 32 about to turn 33 in 2 weeks. I am married with 1 wonderful son. I have been a member of this site since Feb 2011 and I have managed to lose 54 pounds since Jan1st. I will try to help you any way possible. We are miles apart, but I am motivated 99.9999% of the time...lol Sometimes I get a case of the "I just dont wannas" lol. Add me if you want.

By the way...My name is Angie. I started this year at 321.4 and I am now 267. My highest is 355. My high end of a goal is 175 low end is 140ish. Depends on how I look and feel when I reach the 175...lol
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hijennifer and welcome. u could do it!!! u could add me
  • tarabambrick
    Options
    You can add me if you like....I am a very good listener and usually pretty good at motivating...
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    hi welcome, im kimberly and im 23, feel free to add me!
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Would love for you to add me! Need an accountability partner as well..
    Married with one beautiful daughter..(almost 3)
  • Bethabee_
    Options
    Would love for you to add me! Need an accountability partner as well..
    Married with one beautiful daughter..(almost 3)
    How do i get my signiture to work?
  • Bethabee_
    Options
    Nevermind lol
  • KeaganJ
    KeaganJ Posts: 9
    Options
    My name is Keagan, and I am just now getting serious as well. I am 21 and have finally decided to make a change for the better. I am at 170 right now and am looking to loose about 30 pounds. I would love to have a friend of my own to start my journey with! You can add me if you want! :smile: