Anyone juicing?

Options
Hi...just started juicing this week, and I love it! Does anyone else juice...any great recipes you wanna share I would love to hear them! So far my fav is plan carrot, celery & apple!

Replies

• atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Too much work to do that, so I eat the whole thing instead, plus you got fiber when you eat the whole thing, like apple with skin...
  • tiffany4183
    Options
    well i was juicing a few weeks ago. I love watermelon, coconut and strawberry juice. I went on a juice diet for 3 days and lost 5 pds. I couldn't believe my eyes. All i drank was juice. Some people go weeks drinking juice but not me 3 days was enough. It gave me a good kick start to my diet:)
  • Jefster
    Jefster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ha...I thought you were asking if we were taking steroids....phew!

But seriously, Juicing to me always seemed like a bad idea. Fruit is a good idea because the good fiber helps you with the bad sugars. You get all the sugars, but eliminate the beneficial fiber aspect of fruit.

I love dehydrated fruit, but that's just concentrated sugar/fiber without the water, so I always ate more.
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am juicing! Absolutely love it. My daily fav is carrot, apple and lemon. Juicing is great for you. Not only does it aid in digestion and cleaning out toxins but it gives your cells a much needed boost. Juicing also gives me tons of energy.. LOVE IT.
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sort of. I drink a Kale & Banana smoothie every morning.
    1.5 cups of skim
    2 cups frozen Kale (I buy it fresh and then freeze it)
    1 Banana
    1 Tbsp of Agave

Blend and drink! It's amazing :). I am trying to wean myself off of the banana and decreasing the amount I use little by little. Mostly because I struggle keeping my sugars/carbs under control.
  • lizbollini
    Options
    i don't juice, but i do Shakeology. which is kind of like juicing.... all natural ingredients, to name a few... Sacha Inchi (contains immunity boosting vegetarian omega 3s), Astragalus Root (great for strenghtening muscle mass and improve metabolism), just to name a few :) Love this stuff!
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not only do my husband and I love juicing, my two-year old son is equally excited about it. He just LOVES grinding the veggies and fruits for us (supervised, of course)! Our fave is celery, carrots, tomato, lemon, bell pepper, then add a dash of Tabasco. Delish!