Can't reach at 1200 calories goal to lose weight

Options
hi everyone..
if anyone can understand me , plz help
i am trying to lose weight ..MFP set 1220 calories goal.. I am eating healthy but still can't eat more than 1000 cal... i do Zumba for 45 to 60 min 4-5 days a week...
my question is How can i eat 1200 calories? can i eat oat biscuits and this sort of things...
thx

Replies

• 12ka4
    12ka4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thx a lot .. i joined MFP last week .. i will check my weight next week ..Fingers crossed
  • 12ka4
    Options
    dwilliamca wrote: »
    I also have 1200 calorie goal and think it would be very hard to eat much less especially exercising. Make sure you are weighing and logging accurately. I eat regular foods and very little low calorie foods with the exception of one zero calorie drink per day. I try to eat about 200-250 calories in the morning, 300-350 at lunch, 450-500 at dinner, 150-200 for snack, and if I exercise I have about 300 more I can use for something special. For breakfast I rotate eggs, French toast, hot and cold cereals, and smoothies mostly. Lunch I always have some protein and a reasonable side like soup or salad or fruit. For dinner I eat a 3-4 oz. portion of meat/poultry/fish, 1/2 cup carb side dish, and vegetables with butter. My snack depends on what macros I'm high on or short on during the day. You might want to screen print one of those 1000 calorie days and I'm sure lots of people can offer some more suggestions for you. Best of luck to you.

thx a lot
    my diet is like
    breakfast... brown bread 1 slice with 1 or 2sp unsalted butter + mil tea.... 230 cal
    snack... greek yogurt or 1 apple.. 70-80cal
    lunch... salad or veg fruit juice... 80-100 cal
    dinner between 5-6 pm .... Indian Tortila (roti)+ any home made curry ... 300 -400 cal
    7-8 pm ...milky tea ...80 cal
    thats my almost regular routine ...
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    from what you have posted you need to be adding way more protein than what is suggested you are having.

eating nuts (weighed and logged) will give you protein, fats and up your calories
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    also you should be weighing your food, not using spoons etc
    even the greek yogurt needs to be weighed as every pot will never be the exact same therefore giving you different calories each time
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    12ka4 wrote: »
    hi everyone..
    i am trying to lose weight ..MFP set 1220 calories goal.. I am eating healthy but still can't eat more than 1000 cal... i do Zumba for 45 to 60 min 4-5 days a week...
    my question is How can i eat 1200 calories? can i eat oat biscuits and this sort of things...
    thx

It's a concern you think you can't eat 1000 calories! You must be really screwing up the calculations.
  • 12ka4
    Options
    jayemes wrote: »
    How much weight do you want to lose? And if that's your normal diet, how did you become overweight?

main reason is its genetic in our family and 2nd is
  • 12ka4
    Options
    bkbirge wrote: »
    I don't know about your question but now I want some Roti and curry. Damn. You. All. To. Hell. I can easily overeat roti with a bit of curry Singapore style...
    430a7a845645c298b20c48a7c0a6fc68--singapore-singapore-resep-roti.jpg

this is really yummmmm
  • 12ka4
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    hi everyone..
    thx

It's a concern you think you can't eat 1000 calories! You must be really screwing up the calculations.

if it is so..then i should not be worry about Less calories... ?
  • 12ka4
    Options

main reason is its genetic in our family and 2nd is

You can't gain weight because of your genes though. If you have excess weight, it's because at some point you were consistently eating more than your body could use.

yes you are right ... i ate bad things too ..but i wanted to say that we gain weight quickly like in days and difficult to lose ...