Constantly derailed ....need accountability buddy!!!

Options
I feel like I am on this never ending journey! I always start off so strong and seem to get derailed!! I am looking for a buddy who wants to check in regularly and provide motivation and support to each other!!! Let me know if you are interested!

Replies

• ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I log every day and am consistently losing...feel free to add me!
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am interested.
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. The struggle is tough; ain't going to lie about it. There are times where I want to stop but I force myself to keep going... and I'm still going. It's tough going at it alone. Feel free to add me
  • RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have and extremely high stress job that continues to complicate day time eating. I am lucky to sit and eat lunch and often eat on the run or not at all until late afternoons :s I also am a stress eater so add the joy eating at a normal time and being stressed and you get the idea.
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I feel that way a lot too!
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can help! :)
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For me it is a never ending journey, I will always need to be mindful of what I'm eating especially since I battle with being an emotional / stress eater. I'm always running between my family (I have 2 young boys) and my job (which is crazy) so I can relate. Meal & snack prep has been key for me. I always keep healthy options near by since I don't always get a chance to actually sit and eat a 'meal'.

I log on daily - mfp has become a way of life for me and having people who 'get it' sure does help stay on track!

Feel free to send me a request :)
  • RedSassyPants
    RedSassyPants Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I will remind you to eat! LOL
    That was one of my hardest obstacles.
  • RunnerInTraining
    Options
    Thanks!! Added you all! :)
  • jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • coolsinger
    coolsinger Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me! Getting ready for medical school interviews in 5 weeks! I'd love to help each other out! Especially bust me if I am not recording and publishing
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need support after I gained all the weight back!
  • meltamy
    meltamy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sure add me :-)
  • RunnerInTraining
    Options
    Thank you!
  • felishavazquez
    felishavazquez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • NannyDuffy
    NannyDuffy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I could sure use the friends to get on me and keep me going.
  • heather4life4
    heather4life4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have tried this with several friends and have only been discouraged because they don't want to talk about the things they are eating or don't want to hold each other accountable. I log every day but have not lost since i started again.
    Keep moving forward, set some reminders on your phone throughout the day to grab yourself a snack :) You can do this! <3
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    What calories did mfp give you for bmr?
    Times that by 7. Eat under that by the end of the week and stop considering one day a derailment. MFP gave me 2420. I chose to set my weight loss at a two pound loss..1420.

Week 1
    2500 (ouch)
    2364 (oof)
    Ttl? =1848... A one pound loss is 1920. NOT what I wanted but not a derailment.

Week 2
    2194.. da funk man.. self control issues much?? Ttl? =1959. .9 pound loss.

Week 3 and week 4 totals are 1874 and 1632. A 1.1lb and 1.5 lb loss. I've lost a little over 4 lbs so far this month. Wasn't the glorious 8-10 lbs I was aiming for.. but.. NOT A DERAILMENT. That last week looking good. Maybe I'm getting the hang of it??

Point is, don't punish yourself, just try again tomorrow! Make up for the er.. derailment.. over the next few days. Like borrowing from your allowance and getting paid back less.
  • bonshont
    bonshont Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am getting married in 7 weeks & need some accountability buddies
  • mamabees2003
    mamabees2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was just getting on here to ask the same thing. I need someone who be on my tail, and that I can return the favor. Even just someone I can send a food log or weight check every week. I lost over 50 lbs and lost my drive. Need to get back on the horse.