Wedding weight loss and detox

Options
Hi all! I have 12 weeks till my big day and i wanna look fab! I’d love to plan out a workout or detox plan with anyone getting married around that time! Even if you aren’t, I’d love to get tips from you.
My height is 5ft1
Current weight: 107 lbs

Replies

• Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Detox isn't a thing (unless you mean drug or alcohol addiction) Detoxing is just the latest fad. If you have a working liver and kidneys, your body will detox for you.

^^^Truth^^^

I really like Fitness Blender (on YouTube)...lots of free videos for just about any exercise level.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Great workout plan: the kind you'll stick with. I like the FitnessBlender 5 min _____ videos (like 5 minute cool down). Have you considered taking a dance class? Cardio + wedding related skillz.
  • bonshont
    bonshont Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 7 weeks. Currently focusing on a protein rich diet with limited sugar and stodgy carbs. I'm also cutting out alcohol for the next 6 weeks or so. Exercise wise U have started running a lot more & upping the weights and HIIT. Big fan of bodypump. 8 pounds to go to goal weight but my main focus is shifting inches and reducing the bloat!
  • haniame
    haniame Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    leggup wrote: »
    Great workout plan: the kind you'll stick with. I like the FitnessBlender 5 min _____ videos (like 5 minute cool down). Have you considered taking a dance class? Cardio + wedding related skillz.

I am currently doing 50-60 mins of cardio everyday plus running.
  • haniame
    haniame Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bonshont wrote: »
    I'm getting married in 7 weeks. Currently focusing on a protein rich diet with limited sugar and stodgy carbs. I'm also cutting out alcohol for the next 6 weeks or so. Exercise wise U have started running a lot more & upping the weights and HIIT. Big fan of bodypump. 8 pounds to go to goal weight but my main focus is shifting inches and reducing the bloat!

I’ve been running and doing cardio too. I just wanna lose an inch on the waist and 2 inches on thighs and hips. Luckily got rid of the bloat and maintaining my flat abs! Good luck to you for your wedding!!