Are all boobs created equal?

Replies

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    I'm old fashion, I believe that woman should cover herself, the only person that should see that is your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend and maybe doctor. But I get the point of fighting for it because truly it is unfair that men can go topless but women can't. But honestly if we want equality to be able to do things men can then I believe that all boobs are equal as well. Not all boobs are perky big and perfect but they are apart of us and we all should appreciate and love them!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I love the form of bodies so I don't care who shows what, in most situations.
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    My opinion about boobs? I think every woman should at least date or marry one. And that's all I got to say about that.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'm wondering why women are so obsessed with showing off their boobs. Isn't that what men want? That's not very feministic

it's different in different cultures. If women have to keep theirs covered, shouldn't men have to as well?
  • nolan44219
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    It took me a long time to accept my size. I'm small. I've been rejected for not being bigger on multiple occasions. One time a guy I was making out with muttered 'that's disappointing' when he felt me up. I was so mortified that I was a let down that it never occurred to me that he was the problem. I should've told him to go eff himself. Instead I apologized. Smdh. I was young and naive then.

I know men are visual creatures. I know some men prefer females with bigger boobs than I've got. But damn if I don't still think I have nice boobs.

Because I do.

Small or not.

:sunglasses:

wow! he was a dick and didn't deserve to have the privilege anyway.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I saw a news blurb about some sort of yearly "free the nip" get together. Some people in the town supported it, others said the ladies without shirts and tape over their nipples were gonna burn in hell. I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless. Now, I noticed that the ladies featured on the news blurb were all thin and attractive. I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured? Are only attractive women supposed to have the right to go topless? What about ladies whose boobz droop to their belly? What about the mom boobz and old lady boobz? The droopy ta-tas? So for all the people who are in support for the free the nip movement....do you discriminate boobz? Or are all boobz created equally? Discuss. Share. Converse.

what about moobs?

well i see all sorts of moobs. Different sizes, etc. and there doesn't seem to be any discrimination amongst the attractiveness of the men. Any man can just take his shirt off and the news wouldn't think twice about featuring them. They wouldn't judge the mans whole appearance first like they seem to do with the women.

...and I'm done hijacking this thread. Back to boobs.

As a father of four girls, I wish we were in a society that all people, but especially women, could feel 100% comfortable about their bodies and not have to worry what every single person, male and female, thought about them. Where the marketing wasn't all for a specific type. Where hidden messages existed about how you "should" look. I hate it.

I have three girls myself who have fallen for that negativity and I occasionally hear their subtle lack of self confidence about their bodies which is ridiculous because they are absolutely beautiful young Women!

Oh god as a father of a young girl, how do I keep this from happening holy buckets

By making sure that she grows up with Confidence and reassurance always knowing that she is perfect the way God made her, that every single person is different from one another and is Beautiful in their own unique way, that what appears to be so on Television and magazines is actually NOT and that no Man or Woman if it may be.. EVER has the right to judge how she looks, how her body is shaped, how she thinks or how she lives her life!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    All boobs are, in fact, not created equal. My left one is bigger than the right. Seems unfair.

Yeah, I noticed that.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I'm in New York and last month we had our 10th annual topless parade.

A variety of boobs were lauded and accepted. See pictures here: http://gothamist.com/2017/08/27/nsfw_photo_go_topless_nyc.php#photo-1

Well there's no need to renew my subscription tune to Xhamster
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    All boobs are wonderful boobs. The apple ones, the peaches, the pears, the melons...are all wonderful. Even the fried eggs, also wonderful. Women are all different and that is wonderful, just like all boobs are wonderful.

Pictures in the media tell lies and are meant to make women feel bad.

So can we all just agree, boobs are great? I know some newborn babies that if they could weigh in, would agree!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ismybnv7nn3g.jpg

:laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    They aren't all created equal obviously, but all are beautiful, personally Im very happy with mine and grateful gravity hasnt struck too hard yet. I got off lucky after breastfeeding babies they are still good enough to show off, if I choose to.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    They aren't all created equal obviously, but all are beautiful, personally Im very happy with mine and grateful gravity hasnt struck too hard yet. I got off lucky after breastfeeding babies they are still good enough to show off, if I choose to.

All in the eye of the beholder. Not to mention can have fun with AA's to DD's or bigger.

However, I am a fan of proportionate sizes. So, can't say I get too crazy about big waists and small breasts. Or the overly enhanced breasts and pencil shaped rest of the body...
  • nolan44219
    I think I like em all big or small.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless.

Going to be brutally honest right now... First, it's none of my business if a woman wants to show her ta-ta's, and I'm all for gender equality, but all boobs are not created equal. Society has declared what is and isn't attractive, and I'm sorry to say that it's not saggy boobs. Let her show her nips, but if she's overweight or has deflated tires on her chest, I'm going to look away in both disgust and embarrassment. The same goes for a man who takes off his shirt in public. If he's got a nice chest with pecs and abs, then I'm all for it, but if he's overweight and has a beer gut, he's more than allowed to show what he has, but I'm still going to be turned off.
    I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured?

The same thing can be asked about men, especially at Mardi Gras. Why aren't men as featured during this celebration? Why not fat men with moobs and beer guts? Why are women allowed to show their ta-ta's but if a man shows his rooster, he gets arrested for public indecency? There's double standards everywhere you go, no matter the gender.

Boobs aren't reproductive organs.

Exactly. Where I live it is technically legal for men and women to be topless. Although, it's more socially acceptable in certain settings. But, both men and women can't go completely bottomless (unless it's a clothing optional beach or something like that).
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member

Please do
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited September 2017
    Well then maybe we should delete some of our profile pics
    you know... To make you feel at ease! ;)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Apparently double standards on here too...if you have big boobs and curves don't you dare have a pp that's shows them off or we will report, delete, and reprimand

100% agree.
    That sort of thing drives me bananas...If you have big boobs you can't help it, they are attached to you...smaller chested girls can get away with so much more...come to think of it same with *kitten*...If you put 2 women with contrasting body types in the same outfit I'd love to see how they are judged or perceived for their body and clothing choice.

I often wonder too are "booty shorts" only for girls with a butt? Like on me I'm pretty sure they are just shorts.