Are all boobs created equal?

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I saw a news blurb about some sort of yearly "free the nip" get together. Some people in the town supported it, others said the ladies without shirts and tape over their nipples were gonna burn in hell. I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless. Now, I noticed that the ladies featured on the news blurb were all thin and attractive. I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured? Are only attractive women supposed to have the right to go topless? What about ladies whose boobz droop to their belly? What about the mom boobz and old lady boobz? The droopy ta-tas? So for all the people who are in support for the free the nip movement....do you discriminate boobz? Or are all boobz created equally? Discuss. Share. Converse.

what about moobs?

well i see all sorts of moobs. Different sizes, etc. and there doesn't seem to be any discrimination amongst the attractiveness of the men. Any man can just take his shirt off and the news wouldn't think twice about featuring them. They wouldn't judge the mans whole appearance first like they seem to do with the women.

Enter people's exhibit A... A NASCAR race :lol:
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    no...they are not
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I think we took a wrong turn somewhere
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    All boobs are, in fact, not created equal. My left one is bigger than the right. Seems unfair.

My right one is bigger. It's like you're my puzzle piece.

Wait. No. We wouldn't match up at all.

Unless we're head to feet.

I'm so confused
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Droopy boobs could be a liability issue like loose-fit clothing is a fire hazard. People will sue over boobs being stepped on or ripped off on a rollercoaster ride
  • JimmyTooStrong
    JimmyTooStrong Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There's probably a few pair that should stay covered.

6bt5tzc1de5v.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    All boobs are, in fact, not created equal. My left one is bigger than the right. Seems unfair.

My right one is bigger. It's like you're my puzzle piece.

Wait. No. We wouldn't match up at all.

Unless we're head to feet.

I'm so confused

My right one is bigger too. One of us is going to have to stand on our head to put this puzzle piece together.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I saw a news blurb about some sort of yearly "free the nip" get together. Some people in the town supported it, others said the ladies without shirts and tape over their nipples were gonna burn in hell. I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless. Now, I noticed that the ladies featured on the news blurb were all thin and attractive. I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured? Are only attractive women supposed to have the right to go topless? What about ladies whose boobz droop to their belly? What about the mom boobz and old lady boobz? The droopy ta-tas? So for all the people who are in support for the free the nip movement....do you discriminate boobz? Or are all boobz created equally? Discuss. Share. Converse.

what about moobs?

well i see all sorts of moobs. Different sizes, etc. and there doesn't seem to be any discrimination amongst the attractiveness of the men. Any man can just take his shirt off and the news wouldn't think twice about featuring them. They wouldn't judge the mans whole appearance first like they seem to do with the women.

...and I'm done hijacking this thread. Back to boobs.

As a father of four girls, I wish we were in a society that all people, but especially women, could feel 100% comfortable about their bodies and not have to worry what every single person, male and female, thought about them. Where the marketing wasn't all for a specific type. Where hidden messages existed about how you "should" look. I hate it.

this is the point im trying to make. Its out there that the attractive women deserve the right to be seen....yet...the not so attractive....lets make them stand in the back of the crowd because they aren't really good enough.

the entire point of every "free the nipple" parade, protest, whatever I've seen is the message that all boobs are equal, that there is no shame in boobs being not "perfect" or "attractive."

Everybody deserves the RIGHT to be seen if they WANT to be seen, and the RIGHT not to be seen if they don't. It's their choice.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I did not read all the way through this thread so i am not sure what the wrong turn is but American news media has a habit of only showing sexy or extreme parts of situations. The world isn't going to end if someone's boobs are showing. Like most of the news in the us it's a stupid distraction from something that actually makes a difference. Everytime something goes on in the world there is a big bull *kitten* news story in the us so all us sheep are looking the wrong way.

All boobs are good boobs
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why women are so obsessed with showing off their boobs. Isn't that what men want? That's not very feministic

I think allowing women to do what they want to do with their bodies is quite feministic and one of the things they are fighting for.

Well I wouldn't be showing off my tatas so men can gaga at me.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Having spent a significant amount of time on a Caribbean island where topless beaches were the norm, I saw a lot of boobs. Young, old, perky, saggy, big, small - you name it, they were represented. It did seem the young, attractive women were more likely to go topless, but not exclusively.

Then there were the googly-eyed Americans, all trying not to stare :lol:
  • jdlobb
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm wondering why women are so obsessed with showing off their boobs. Isn't that what men want? That's not very feministic

I think allowing women to do what they want to do with their bodies is quite feministic and one of the things they are fighting for.

that's your choice. choice is the point. your tatas, do with them what you want. show them, hide them, whatever you want.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Oh boy. Leave Gaga out of this
  • jdlobb
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Having spent a significant amount of time on a Caribbean island where topless beaches were the norm, I saw a lot of boobs. Young, old, perky, saggy, big, small - you name it, they were represented. It did seem the young, attractive women were more likely to go topless, but not exclusively.

Then there were the googly-eyed Americans, all trying not to stare :lol:

I had the same experience, but in Eastern Europe. Romania specifically. Lots of topless women on the beach. Honestly, the novelty wears off FAST, and then nobody cares.

Maybe that's why we need more of this. If boobs were more open, they wouldn't be so controversial.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I did not read all the way through this thread so i am not sure what the wrong turn is but American news media has a habit of only showing sexy or extreme parts of situations. The world isn't going to end if someone's boobs are showing. Like most of the news in the us it's a stupid distraction from something that actually makes a difference. Everytime something goes on in the world there is a big bull *kitten* news story in the us so all us sheep are looking the wrong way.

All boobs are good boobs

this is a different topic...yet...very true.

Right we now go back to your regularly scheduled goofball captain