Are all boobs created equal?

Options
beingmore1
beingmore1 Posts: 3,131 Member
I saw a news blurb about some sort of yearly "free the nip" get together. Some people in the town supported it, others said the ladies without shirts and tape over their nipples were gonna burn in hell. I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless. Now, I noticed that the ladies featured on the news blurb were all thin and attractive. I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured? Are only attractive women supposed to have the right to go topless? What about ladies whose boobz droop to their belly? What about the mom boobz and old lady boobz? The droopy ta-tas? So for all the people who are in support for the free the nip movement....do you discriminate boobz? Or are all boobz created equally? Discuss. Share. Converse.

Replies

• unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Your troll face is showing and your pants are unzipped.. wtf is going on?!??
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I saw a news blurb about some sort of yearly "free the nip" get together. Some people in the town supported it, others said the ladies without shirts and tape over their nipples were gonna burn in hell. I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless. Now, I noticed that the ladies featured on the news blurb were all thin and attractive. I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured? Are only attractive women supposed to have the right to go topless? What about ladies whose boobz droop to their belly? What about the mom boobz and old lady boobz? The droopy ta-tas? So for all the people who are in support for the free the nip movement....do you discriminate boobz? Or are all boobz created equally? Discuss. Share. Converse.

They had an episode of this on The Bold Type. It's apparently done in Central Park. It's ok for men to walk around the park topless but women get dirty (or horny) looks when they do it. It was supposed to be for some topless equality thing. While I hate double standards, they are always going to be around. If men can show their moobs (which sometimes are bigger than my boobs), then why can't women show their girls off? No matter the size, shape, perkiness (or lack there of), women should be able to do it. But thanks to boobs being looked at sexually, that will never happen.
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    The whole subject and premise of the thread is a trap. Lol. I'm sure you're serious, serious about the lulz.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why women are so obsessed with showing off their boobs. Isn't that what men want? That's not very feministic

women doing whatever the *kitten* they want without any consideration of what men do or do not want is the purest feminism there is.
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    Hey hey hey! Do what you do man I just thought the whole thing was funny
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm in New York and last month we had our 10th annual topless parade.

A variety of boobs were lauded and accepted. See pictures here: http://gothamist.com/2017/08/27/nsfw_photo_go_topless_nyc.php#photo-1
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I think my boobs are the same size, but one fits in my bra better than the other. My left one tries to escape, like all the damn time! It wants to be free!!!

#FreeTheTatas