Are all boobs created equal?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I'm wondering why women are so obsessed with showing off their boobs. Isn't that what men want? That's not very feministic

I think allowing women to do what they want to do with their bodies is quite feministic and one of the things they are fighting for.

Well I wouldn't be showing off my tatas so men can gaga at me.

That's the power of choice. You can thank feminists for that.

yes, but the fact remains that the media seems to only want some of us to have that choice. It spreads the message that the unattractive are just not worth it, not worth being seen. Yes we still have the choice, but thanks for the you aren't good enough messages, big media.

Hey just show us your boobs and we will thank you and tell you how great you are,
    In fact my inbox is wide open! You can all send them! Even you @forward0backward
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why women are so obsessed with showing off their boobs. Isn't that what men want? That's not very feministic

I think allowing women to do what they want to do with their bodies is quite feministic and one of the things they are fighting for.

yes, but the fact remains that the media seems to only want some of us to have that choice. It spreads the message that the unattractive are just not worth it, not worth being seen. Yes we still have the choice, but thanks for the you aren't good enough messages, big media.

media is a reflection of society. more positivity and equality in society will, with time, become socialized into media. The protests, parades, etc. as well as just changes in behavior, will drive that change over time.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Colin Kaepernick lost his QB job so women could go topless....or something like that
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options

Hey just show us your boobs and we will thank you and tell you how great you are,
    In fact my inbox is wide open! You can all send them! Even you @forward0backward

Haha people can do whatever they want but whatever. Y'all do y'all, proud boobies and all
  • 150_lbs_by_2019
    150_lbs_by_2019 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless.

Going to be brutally honest right now... First, it's none of my business if a woman wants to show her ta-ta's, and I'm all for gender equality, but all boobs are not created equal. Society has declared what is and isn't attractive, and I'm sorry to say that it's not saggy boobs. Let her show her nips, but if she's overweight or has deflated tires on her chest, I'm going to look away in both disgust and embarrassment. The same goes for a man who takes off his shirt in public. If he's got a nice chest with pecs and abs, then I'm all for it, but if he's overweight and has a beer gut, he's more than allowed to show what he has, but I'm still going to be turned off.
    I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured?

The same thing can be asked about men, especially at Mardi Gras. Why aren't men as featured during this celebration? Why not fat men with moobs and beer guts? Why are women allowed to show their ta-ta's but if a man shows his rooster, he gets arrested for public indecency? There's double standards everywhere you go, no matter the gender.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I saw a news blurb about some sort of yearly "free the nip" get together. Some people in the town supported it, others said the ladies without shirts and tape over their nipples were gonna burn in hell. I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless. Now, I noticed that the ladies featured on the news blurb were all thin and attractive. I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured? Are only attractive women supposed to have the right to go topless? What about ladies whose boobz droop to their belly? What about the mom boobz and old lady boobz? The droopy ta-tas? So for all the people who are in support for the free the nip movement....do you discriminate boobz? Or are all boobz created equally? Discuss. Share. Converse.

what about moobs?

well i see all sorts of moobs. Different sizes, etc. and there doesn't seem to be any discrimination amongst the attractiveness of the men. Any man can just take his shirt off and the news wouldn't think twice about featuring them. They wouldn't judge the mans whole appearance first like they seem to do with the women.

...and I'm done hijacking this thread. Back to boobs.

As a father of four girls, I wish we were in a society that all people, but especially women, could feel 100% comfortable about their bodies and not have to worry what every single person, male and female, thought about them. Where the marketing wasn't all for a specific type. Where hidden messages existed about how you "should" look. I hate it.

I have three girls myself who have fallen for that negativity and I occasionally hear their subtle lack of self confidence about their bodies which is ridiculous because they are absolutely beautiful young Women!

• CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I saw a news blurb about some sort of yearly "free the nip" get together. Some people in the town supported it, others said the ladies without shirts and tape over their nipples were gonna burn in hell. I guess the ladies just want equality and to be able to go topless wherever men can go topless. Now, I noticed that the ladies featured on the news blurb were all thin and attractive. I'm wondering if there were any large overweight women there? Unattractive women? Why weren't they featured? Are only attractive women supposed to have the right to go topless? What about ladies whose boobz droop to their belly? What about the mom boobz and old lady boobz? The droopy ta-tas? So for all the people who are in support for the free the nip movement....do you discriminate boobz? Or are all boobz created equally? Discuss. Share. Converse.

what about moobs?

well i see all sorts of moobs. Different sizes, etc. and there doesn't seem to be any discrimination amongst the attractiveness of the men. Any man can just take his shirt off and the news wouldn't think twice about featuring them. They wouldn't judge the mans whole appearance first like they seem to do with the women.

As a father of four girls, I wish we were in a society that all people, but especially women, could feel 100% comfortable about their bodies and not have to worry what every single person, male and female, thought about them. Where the marketing wasn't all for a specific type. Where hidden messages existed about how you "should" look. I hate it.

I have three girls myself who have fallen for that negativity and I occasionally hear their subtle lack of self confidence about their bodies which is ridiculous because they are absolutely beautiful young Women!

Oh god as a father of a young girl, how do I keep this from happening holy buckets
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    It took me a long time to accept my size. I'm small. I've been rejected for not being bigger on multiple occasions. One time a guy I was making out with muttered 'that's disappointing' when he felt me up. I was so mortified that I was a let down that it never occurred to me that he was the problem. I should've told him to go eff himself. Instead I apologized. Smdh. I was young and naive then.

I know men are visual creatures. I know some men prefer females with bigger boobs than I've got. But damn if I don't still think I have nice boobs.

Because I do.

Small or not.

:sunglasses:

Oh my god boys are so *kitten* dumb.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    It took me a long time to accept my size. I'm small. I've been rejected for not being bigger on multiple occasions. One time a guy I was making out with muttered 'that's disappointing' when he felt me up. I was so mortified that I was a let down that it never occurred to me that he was the problem. I should've told him to go eff himself. Instead I apologized. Smdh. I was young and naive then.

I know men are visual creatures. I know some men prefer females with bigger boobs than I've got. But damn if I don't still think I have nice boobs.

Because I do.

Small or not.

some people suck
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

what about moobs?

Oh god as a father of a young girl, how do I keep this from happening holy buckets

Talk to her. Build her confidence in things that truly matter, like being a good person and caring for others. I don't think you're going to have a problem with that.

Good I can do that
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Because I do.

Small or not.

well i'd like to punch that guy in the throat

Let's find that motherfucjer
  • finkikin5450
    finkikin5450 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can concetrate on both boobs at the same time. I like boobs.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Because I do.

Small or not.

Because I do.

Small or not.

I like having you peeps in my corner.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options

Because I do.

Small or not.

Because I do.

Small or not.

Let's jump him. @caco_ethes I'm sorry. No one deserves that.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Because I do.

Small or not.

Because I do.

Small or not.

Let's jump him. @caco_ethes I'm sorry. No one deserves that.

No worries, I learned a long time ago that everyone has a preference but to avoid people who are dicks about it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Because I do.

Small or not.

Good Afternoon!