• david9800
    david9800 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want your goal ?
  • elizabethdzenitis
    Options
    david9800 wrote: »
    How bad do you want your goal ?

A lot a lot. I'm going to Ecuador this summer and I really wanna meet a Latino there lol. Cause they're hotties. But It's just hard cause there's temptations everywhere. Like my friend is a stick and she eats everything. Whereas when I sniff a cookie I gain like 8282922 pounds.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    So figure how to make high protein low cal tamales.
  • aleman2315
    aleman2315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's more tempting the Latino hotties or some cookies?
  • billyeann90
    billyeann90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just remember how good you will look after fighting these temptations. Latino hottie's all day over cookies!
  • elizabethdzenitis
    Options
    aleman2315 wrote: »
    What's more tempting the Latino hotties or some cookies?

Latinos by far man. I gotta do this for them lol

• cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If "latinos" are not enough "motivation" for you, then maybe you should re-evaluate your goals and your methodologies.

You have not posted what your actual "goals" are and your food diary is closed.
    Looks like you need to add about 10 pounds of muscle based on the appearance of your neck and shoulders in your {previous} profile picture.

You complaining that your friend is a "stick" when considering to your underweight appearance in the previous picture leads me to think you need to come to terms with your relationship to food and your self-image.

Maybe see a therapist?
    This post seems more like you want attention than help. But maybe I am just jaded and cynical.

Read "Thinner Leaner Stronger" and apply it.
    https://www.amazon.com/Thinner-Leaner-Stronger-Building-Ultimate/dp/1938895312

Regardless of your "goals" you are going to need Discipline to achieve them.
    "Motivation" only works for a short time.
  • elizabethdzenitis
    Options
    cqbkaju wrote: »
    If "latinos" are not enough "motivation" for you, then maybe you should re-evaluate your goals and your methodologies.

You have not posted what your actual "goals" are and your food diary is closed.
    You look like you need to add at least 10 pounds of muscle based on the look of your neck and shoulders in your profile picture.

Complaining that your friend is a "stick" leads me to think you need to come to terms with your relationship to food and your self-image.

Maybe see a therapist?
    This post seems more like you want attention than help. But maybe I am just jaded and cynical.

Read "Thinner Leaner Stronger" and apply it.
    https://www.amazon.com/Thinner-Leaner-Stronger-Building-Ultimate/dp/1938895312

Regardless of your "goals" you are going to need Discipline to achieve them.
    "Motivation" only works for a short time.

Lol the Latino thing was a joke. And I'm just saying that my metabolism isn't great compared to people my age. I got this app like 3 days ago so I'm still trying to figure all of this out. I'm not seeking attention sorry that you "feel" "that" "way". And yeah obviously I need to fix my body thanks for that lil jab about needing to gain muscle. lol I'm here for a reason to better myself. I know I'm not at where I want. & I want to lose, not create muscle. My post was to find friends that I can motivate, and people that can motivate me when times are tough and when all I want to do is eat chocolate and chips. I didn't know how to add a comment under my post either. I would've explained better. Have a nice day.
  • elizabethdzenitis
    Options
    I know what my goals are personally, I just don't know where and how to add them on here. Everyday that I've been here I have logged my food. I guess it's private to the public or something.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've heard that only you can really motivate you, but this is a great site for support. Good luck!
  • elizabethdzenitis
    Options
    I've heard that only you can really motivate you, but this is a great site for support. Good luck!

Yeah ok thanks
  • taterfitness
    taterfitness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your fitness journey! Your gonna rock it!
  • cartermarie1514
    Options
    giiirl i’ll feel you! it’s a struggle but we can do it together!! i believe in us both
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I personally believe that motivation is not dependable. It comes and goes. Maybe you can motivate yourself, but relying upon outside motivators is simply too weak. How motivated will you be to work out if its cold and rainy? How motivated will you be to eat according to a diet when co-workers bring in donuts or cookies? There are variables such as impulses and urges that impact motivation.

However I am all in for determination and commitment. Set a goal, work towards it, achieve it.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You won't always be motivated. Make some goals and start working towards them. Don't stop until you succeed.