Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone tried Body Groove?

Has anyone tried Body Groove? (I'm NOT an affiliate in any way - just asking).

It's apparently by Misty Tripoli, and it seems kinda fun (Dance) and it might be half decent for some fun cardio.

Wondering, if you've tried it - did you see results?

Replies

• Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Have same ?.
  • shelia8555
    shelia8555 Posts: 5 Member
    I am new here. I started my fitness journey last Friday. Please let me know if this exercise dance works. I have fibromyalgia and I try to push myself to lose weight any reasonable way that I can.
  • adrianney26
    adrianney26 Posts: 10 Member
    Has anyone tried Body Groove? (I'm NOT an affiliate in any way - just asking).

It's apparently by Misty Tripoli, and it seems kinda fun (Dance) and it might be half decent for some fun cardio.

Wondering, if you've tried it - did you see results?

• adrianney26
    adrianney26 Posts: 10 Member
    I've been grooving for a few weeks on and off. I love it. More for the stress relief than anything else. I love the mindset.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    I have grooved to her free videos prior to my yoga. It gets the muscles warmed up and the heart rate elevated. It is a fun way to get moving. However, I will not be purchasing the package deals.
  • DonnaHazel
    DonnaHazel Posts: 30 Member
    I tried it yesterday for the first time. Instead of buying the DVD, I found it on YouTube. It's a lot of fun ! At 65 , I got my groove on!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    I am a Body Groove facilitator in the Houston area! It's more than just cardio...it's body, mind and soul <3
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,069 Member
    CajunTess wrote: »
    I am a Body Groove facilitator in the Houston area! It's more than just cardio...it's body, mind and soul <3
    Hehe. I clicked on this thread specifically to call you in here. But you beat me to it. 🤗