looking for mfp friends in the over 100 to lose category, or

Options
looking for friends with a lot to lose...and a lot to gain! (a healthy life!) i've got at least 150 to lose!

i will not decline any friend request as we all need each other no matter how much we have to lose....but i'd love to connect with people like myself that have over 100 to lose, or have already lost it! what an accomplishment!!! seeing those tickers with 137 pounds lost, etc...is so very motivational! would love to add blogs, too!

if you are like me...you feel like talking about this journey...a lot. there is no one in my life to do that with. to be able to connect here with people who really, truly know what it's like...is perfect.

please add me with a small introduction in the add!

sending everyone love xoxo

lisa

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!!
  • My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You've come to a good place, I have about 120 lbs that I would like to lose. Good Luck!!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    ive lost a little, but i still have alot to go...... welcome
  • mommyto245887
    Options
    I just joined today and I have about 115 lbs to lose. Would love to be a motivator for you as well. Good Luck!!
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    Welcome! I'm looking to lose at least 130...I will reevalute when I get there and see if I need to lose anymore :)
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you would like,i have quite the journey ahead of me too and would love the support and motivation and would love to offer it as well! :happy:
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sending you a friend request. I have a lot to lose, too. Welcome to MFP!!!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Sent you a friend request. Lots to lose and many changes to make. I will be here for the long haul
  • angelfire5357
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

Count me in. I have about 130 pounds to lose. I know we need a lot of support and encouragement to stay the course. I lost 5 pounds so far this week since I joined. Today I went off my diet plan really bad, but I'm going to get back on track. I was encouraged when I stepped on the scale and saw the 5 pound weight loss though.. Sometimes I know it seems like a long haul and it can be discouraging when the weight doesn't melt off like I would like. Thank God for MFP. Hope to hear from you.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - When all is said and done, if I reach my goal, I'll have lost 180 pounds - Over half of my starting body weight! About halfway there, but still a very long road ahead!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa! Welcome to MFP. This site is so amazing, full of the best tips and support. I have about 100 lbs to lose, and would love to go through this journey with others in the same boat. Feel free to add me if you like, and best of luck to you!! :)
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends with you!!! I"m new to MFP and have 100 lbs or so to lose. I've already lost 24 thanks to changes I've made and doing WW.
  • missjaygraham87
    Options
    Welcome!!!! :)

Congrats on getting started!!! This site is really helpful so you made a good choice!! I'm gonna be here for a while, as I want to lose 120+ lbs, so feel free to add me too.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will certainly find a lot of us in the same boat as yourself, that is over 100 to lose. The inspiring thing I find in most of the people here is an openness to discuss the issues of weight and health without judgement.

You are where you are today, and with effort, tomorrow will be a little better, and the day after that a little better, and so in increments, you regain your health, with your MFP friends cheering you along every single day of the journey. They will get tough on you when you start letting things slide, they will cheer you up when you are down, they will inspire you when you are discouraged. Get yourself some supportive friends and you will go far!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! MFP has really been a key to my success.
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I too have about 100 lbs to loose, welcome. This is great motivation and some very nice people here to help you on your journey
  • witstar
    witstar Posts: 25
    Options
    wonderful replies! ty! some of you have added me...now to go through and add those who haven't! muahaha! i'll add you all, i shall! lol!

you all are just amazing and beautiful people! we will all WIN THIS FIGHT!!!