100 POUNDS DOWN EACH! We Finally DID IT! Husband and wife BOTH lose 100 pounds EACH!

Options
I have been waiting for this moment for so long! It's been such a long journey with ups and downs and plateaus and more ups and downs. But I can finally say that I have lost 100 pounds! Whew! I'm 5'3" and I have gone from 244 to 144. My final goal is somewhere around 125-130 so I still have a ways to go, but guys! I can say I'VE LOST ONE HUNDRED POUNDS!!!

I remember when I first joined MyFitnessPal I would come here to the success stories board and read the stories of the people who DID IT! And it would motivate me SO much. Whenever I would feel like giving up, I would come here and read these stories. I so hope with all my heart that this will reach you if you are feeling discouraged or feel like giving up. Please be encouraged. This is hard. BUT it is DOABLE and WORTH IT! You can DO IT! You are WORTH IT! Don't ever give up!

And now a little about me. I'm a stay at home/homeschooling mama of 3 kids ages 3, 6, and 8. I have hypothyroidism and PCOS which make losing weight harder. I have struggled with so much anxiety and depression over the years, and I won't get into that today, but maybe that's a post for another day. I got overweight in the first place because I had a terrible miscarriage and then fell into a deep depression, ate whatever I could and just laid in bed for months. I was miserable and lazy at that point and that's just what happened. My husband was in the marine corps and deployed the very day I miscarried. It was hard. When he got out, he gained weight right along with me. We both decided we HAD to change. For ourselves. For the husband and wife we both deserved. For our children.

My husband has gone from 300 pounds to 199 as of this morning! Yay! So now we have lost more weight combined than he actually weighs. NUTS!

I'm so glad we made that decision because now life is so much more full. We can actually DO things with the kids. We have so much more confidence. I'm actually excited about getting family pictures done this year.

Please feel free to friend me. I would love to support you on your journey! <3

8v09rk6yq0bu.jpg

2o9pp3aoz8aj.jpg
ve4vgb3yvpz0.jpg
wkw8hg4vj1xt.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!