Accountability Friends Needed

Options
nolajazzy
nolajazzy Posts: 4 Member
edited September 2017 in Motivation and Support
I just had a pregnancy loss at 6mos. Looking for motivating, encouraging, and consistant accountability partners. The struggle is real. My starting weight was 220. Trying to get dwn to 165pds. Let's do this!
Request Me... :)

Replies

• shorayna
    shorayna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    nolajazzy wrote: »
    I just had a pregnancy loss at 6mos. Looking for motivating, encouraging, and consistant accountability partners. The struggle is real. My starting weight was 220. Trying to get dwn to 165pds. Let's do this!
    Request Me... :)

Sorry for your loss, I will add you so we can motivate one another!!!
  • nolajazzy
    nolajazzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • shimmer_glo
    shimmer_glo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. I started at 216, I'm down to 176, and aiming for the same general range as you. I'll send a friends request.
  • avablissed
    avablissed Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me!

I am so sorry for your loss.
  • nellybox78
    nellybox78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! My heaviest weight (last year) was 248, I’m currently at 211, and would like to get down to 150-160lbs. Please add me as well!
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Please add me ...ive lost over 100lbs and kept off 12yrs .. and so sorry for your loss
  • unmeisen
    unmeisen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry for your loss. I know that grief and stress can be especially tough on your weight loss journey. I hope it’s okay that I add you :)
  • finallyfitmommel
    finallyfitmommel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! I am very similar starting at 228 with a goal of 160. Feel free to add me. I just joined a ten week program and have to log food every day so I am constantly logged in here :smile: