Constantly derailed ....need accountability buddy!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was just getting on here to ask the same thing. I need someone who be on my tail, and that I can return the favor. Even just someone I can send a food log or weight check every week. I lost over 50 lbs and lost my drive. Need to get back on the horse.

50 pounds that's great!!!!
  • neesa_ross
    neesa_ross Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am on this never ending journey! I always start off so strong and seem to get derailed!! I am looking for a buddy who wants to check in regularly and provide motivation and support to each other!!! Let me know if you are interested!

I was the same way in the past so I can definitely relate. You are more thank welcome to add me!
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love some accountability partners too! I got out of the habit of logging and gained weight. I do better when I log and know that people will be "checking in"! Please add me as well!
  • brig_it
    brig_it Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I've been bad about checking in and tracking is the only thing that works for me.
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have and extremely high stress job that continues to complicate day time eating. I am lucky to sit and eat lunch and often eat on the run or not at all until late afternoons :s I also am a stress eater so add the joy eating at a normal time and being stressed and you get the idea.

Oy.. I hear you with the high stress job. not always possible, but best thing I've ever done for my health was leave the high stress work behind. migraines dropped off, dropped a ton of weight because I could eat better, and wasn't on my cell phone 24/7 anymore. not possible for everyone, but just my two cents

good luck though. add me if you need buddies
  • Stacy2779
    Stacy2779 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know your struggle! Feel free to add me too! Maybe we can help each other stay on track!
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm the same! Feel free to add me..Would be nice to have an accountability buddy!
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Such a great response here with encouraging people! I would definitely be interested in joining you all in our mission to claim our health Destiny
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I login and post here every day so feel free to add me!
  • giuma
    giuma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend to anyone interested in supporting each other