Aug- Nov Challenge

Options
Ok All...... my Birthday is Nov 17th and Im determined to be 30 pounds lighter by then.. My 40th bday! . so I want to make up a group challenge for anyone who is working for the same goals.. I would like to get at least 20 people if possible.. keep it small so we can all get to know each other... We will have weekly weigh ins... a challenge everyday.. and ww must check in daily about calories , water and exercise..... let me know if you may be interested!

Replies

• JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'll join! Nov. 10th will be 1 years since I had my daughter and I would like to be in good shape for her 1st birthday.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    woohoo ladies... awesome.. as we get a few more people then Ill give more info... in the meantime we need a name.. think of it ok?

Imbox me any ideas :)
  • gettingready4myboaz
    Options
    :smile: I'm in let's get this thing started. Just what I need.
  • crazysailorj
    crazysailorj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in as well...it would be great to have a good support system. Thanksgiving is in November, so we could have that as a theme, or something fall-ish. Just a couple of thoughts.
  • IslandHopperKW
    IslandHopperKW Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm running a marathon in mid-November so my goal is to lose as much weight (in a healthy way) as possible before that. The less extra weight I have to carry for 26.2 miles, the better!
  • Nubyia
    Nubyia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm all in...I have a bridesmaid dress to get in January so from now until December, I'm on the 2 a day workout!
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    Awesome so far... woohoo.. this is going to be a lot of fun for everyone.... and if you have ideas about daily challenges inbox me along the way!.. this is our group.. for everyone to participate..

Also everyone please start adding everyone this will be one less thing to do:)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to get this going I'm going to Scotland in Dec and I'd LOVE to be 30lbs lighter by then!
  • skinnylittlestylist
    Options
    I've gotta do this too!!! Same goals!
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    Welcome everyone.. What I will need from you is.. your current weight and measurements.. your weight does not have to be made public.. I think what we will do is have a certain weigh in day ....Im thinking Fridays... then I will post how many pounds lost or gained for each person... leaving the total weight out of course... ...so if you guys can email me the information to my inbox.. I can get started on this... let me know if you want your weight private.... once Ill get this then Ill start with daily challenges.. and like I said always feel free to make suggestions or ask questions.. we are all here to help and support each other! HUgs

Also think of a group name... I was thinking Nov is Topaz....or something a long with fall or the holiday... anything fun and snazzzy...
  • Dabowler
    Options
    Sounds great to me. Count me in too. Maybe something like this is just what I need to get back on track.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sounds great count me in.
  • changeforever
    Options
    i am so in....i just posted 2 days back on my wall that i have to loose a lot before my vacations starting October.....i am in....!!!!!
    let's do it..!!!
  • changeforever
    Options
    i am so in....i just posted 2 days back on my wall that i have to loose a lot before my vacations starting October.....i am in....!!!!!
    let's do it..!!!
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    I'm in. My birthday is Nov. 5th and I would like to hit my goal weight by then, or at least 10 pounds from my goal.
  • Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    Count me in!