Female and over 50??

Options
kb115224714
kb115224714 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I would love to have more friends in my age group :) I have about 40 lbs. to lose. Just came back to MFP a few days ago. Loving the food/calorie counter. Now I just have to keep up with some exercise every day. Even if it's just walking for 30 minutes, at least it's something! Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • nancychapmon1157
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 60 in November, and also need to lose 40 pounds! I've been using my Fitbit but also just came back to MFP; now they're synced. Let's help each other out!
  • kristaaresi
    kristaaresi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me,.51 and need to lose 25-30
  • SKuusela
    SKuusela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 55, lost 53 pounds and have another 47 to go. I just made my way back to MFP. Been absent for a while, but was still losing. Add me if you would like.
  • dietingdebbie
    dietingdebbie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and just come back to MFP. I want to loose about 28 lbs. I need some friends to help me keep motivated. x
  • Dmunyan2693
    Dmunyan2693 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 57 and working on losing 50 lbs. According to my doctor i really need to get down much lower than my goal weight!
  • Dmunyan2693
    Dmunyan2693 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    SKuusela wrote: »
    Hi. I am 55, lost 53 pounds and have another 47 to go.

Wow, thats fantastic, keep up the great work!

• sheryl407
    sheryl407 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to the group. My daughter has has on MFP and has lost 60lbs she raves abut the the community and support. I am 56 years old and have 50 to 60 pounds to loose.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    70 and never too lat, I offer mutual support. Good luck to you all
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me-I also like to have MPF friends in my age group- I'll be 60 in November- (Scorpios rock Nancychapman1157 B) My goal is 35 pounds- down 10 so far. Comes off slower these days but is coming off.
  • cinschulte
    cinschulte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I'm 56 and I need to lose 56 pounds.
  • aejohnson69
    aejohnson69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am just starting back with MFP also and I would love to be friends. Where do you live hy the way? I am from Louisiana. Well talk to you soon.
  • craftytaxi
    craftytaxi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 54, and have just returned to finally shed the last 15 pounds. For whatever reason, the last pounds seem to be the hardest.
  • KimintheFlex
    KimintheFlex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    40 lbs over weight, age 54, out of breath to walk up stairs, no energy, can't sleep more than 2 hr at a time, hate sleep apnea machine, rarely eat when I do it's grab and go garbage. Is the 21 day beachbody fitness dvd too hard for an out of shape like me. I huff and puff just walking to mailbox. Need to set reasonable goals. PLEASE HELP.