Beautiful Behaviors -- September 2017

Options
2»

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    @str8bowbabe Opening day today wherever you live, huh? Good luck! It opened a few weeks ago here in Wisconsin. I used to bowhunt with my husband but my life kind of flipped upside down and I haven't gone in years. I miss the peace and solitude I used to find in my tree stand. Maybe I will go next weekend, if nothing else just to sit in my stand and read a good book and watch the nature around me....deer, badgers, fox, coyotes and sometimes a black bear.

My life is totally consumed by working lately. I am a salary employee and have to put in whatever number of hours it takes to get the job done. I'm mentally and physically exhausted!

So...my beautiful behavior this week is going to be to try to be off my work laptop by 7 p.m. every evening and have some nice quiet time with my family. I will try to remember that I work to live; I do not live to work.

Have a beautiful brand new day everyone! :blush:
  • aleahurst
    aleahurst Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

My illness has been nasty and my attitude went with it. I wasn't able to exercise. My doctor didn't like that. I'm now on weight watchers.

My son says to exercise so that I can build up endurance. I walk ten paces and nearly pass out.

Do you all want an October thread? I can do that.