Mission: Body Back

Options
Newly postpartum mom of 3 boys, still have 17 lbs to loose to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. The military diet has always worked well for me in the past, but I’m open to new tips and tricks :) Ready to do this

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Stay stick your calorie goal, be active and keep tracking your calories!! All the Best, Feel free to add me!!
  • Shamirgrant
    Shamirgrant Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Let's do work!
  • StephFolz
    StephFolz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’ve been wondering about the military diet. So you’ve done it? I’m struggling with the last 15 lbs from having my son too. I’m trying intermittent fasting now and training for a half marathon.
  • allyb1186
    allyb1186 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    StephFolz wrote: »
    I’ve been wondering about the military diet. So you’ve done it? I’m struggling with the last 15 lbs from having my son too. I’m trying intermittent fasting now and training for a half marathon.

• allyb1186
    Options
    Yes! I love it! I modify it a little bit, but it’s so easy to follow, and you don’t feel hungry. I do it 5 days out of 7. Pinterest has lots of ideas on it.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Rather than the military diet (which is a vlcd and not supported on here) I would start by entering your stats on here to lose 0.5lb per week. If you breastfeeding you will need to account for those calories (usually 500cals per day extra or so).
    You look great and don't have far to go.. patience is key.
  • allyb1186
    Options
    I’m making sure I take in at least 1200 calories but I have mfp set to 1260 a day. I’m not breastfeeding so I don’t have to take in extra cals. It just didn’t work out this time. I do need to heal my diastis recti and figure out how to get my abs back with that :/
  • TroysBucket
    TroysBucket Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This thing seems to work pretty well for tracking your allotments for calories—I’m finding the difficulty in running out of those priceless calories by night.
  • allyb1186
    Options
    kyledrob wrote: »
    This thing seems to work pretty well for tracking your allotments for calories—I’m finding the difficulty in running out of those priceless calories by night.

Lol the struggle
  • jlhflex
    jlhflex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you need anything, feel free!
  • allyb1186
    Options
    jlhflex wrote: »
    Welcome! If you need anything, feel free!

Thank you