Non Scale Disappointment

Options
2»

Replies

• macclone
    macclone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    Go get a cup of water, go back, and throw it in her face. Honestly, it's the least you could do.

I was thinking pepper spray.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I'd feel a little disappointed, but I'd feel a LOT happy that my parents raised me with enough manners to know not to say something like that.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Sometimes some people just open their mouth and spew garbage. We call those people a**holes.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    How awful! Just listen to the hubby! Feel great about what you've accomplished.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    The b**** is jealous of you. Probably when they went back in the house he got the riot act read to him.

Congratulations on your success. Imagine how much she loved you once you lose the final 16 lb and have no stomach. Her hubby will probably need a set of blinders to keep from getting killed
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    She clearly has issues of her own - not your problem.
    Congrats on your progress :)
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Her comment was so wrong!! But for the wife to be jealous you must have been doing something right!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!