Last resort

Options
I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember mainly due to my problem with food (I'm an emotional eater)... So I figured by logging everything and being surrounded by like-minded people I may be able to pin point problem areas and slowly start building a healthier self...

Let's see how this goes :)

109kg -> 80kg
(I'm from South Africa - we use kilograms - ha ha)

Replies

• burly_man308
    burly_man308 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Don't think of failure as a negative thing. Think of it as a learning experience, learning from what went wrong and adjusting your actions for the future. This community and tool is a great way to track your progress, tweaking your approach, diet, exercise, and mindset on your future. I believe you can achieve what you want. You must believe it too. Good luck. Don't hesitate to vent and ask for advice here. Good luck
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    It's taken a long time to unravel that emotional eating ball of mess. I still feel the compulsion now and again, but it has much less of a hold on me. Take note of what sets it off. Surround yourself with different alternatives. Look for new coping strategies. It can be done, but it is hard work.
  • crandallmama84
    crandallmama84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • edeconing
    edeconing Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @burly_man308 Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next while that's lying ahead :)

@nutmegoreo I think you get stronger and wiser as time goes on! Well done on your progress thus far - hoping I do just as well! :)