Hi I am just starting - looking for friends to help stay motivated

Options
Hi I am a busy mom with two teenagers. Busy has meant not much time for me, but I am ready to make time and do this! Would love to have some friends to do it with and help keep each other motivated. I need to lose at about 30 pounds. Anyone want to keep each other accountable and motivated - please count me in!

Replies

• cfarrar4wp
    cfarrar4wp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm in. i've already lost 50 lbs over the last 6 months and looking to lose 15-20 more. let's do this
  • barbieCAN2014
    barbieCAN2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in...just getting started, need to lose 80lbs (yikes)...lets do it!
  • Rakeciab
    Rakeciab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in and just getting started as well! Need to loose about 50 lbs as well. Let's motivate each other!
  • nowornever250
    nowornever250 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined today & am looking to lose @ 35lbs. Looking for motivation & hopefully provide support if needed ☺
    Feel free to add me - haven't worked out how to do that yet!!
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    We are all in...same goals and desires...we can share all our successes and pitfalls and get back up again...
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear everyone's experience and share mine as well
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,be active and keep tracking your calories!! All the Best, Feel free to add me!!
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How do I add you ( someone ) ?
  • bisto1971
    bisto1971 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined today & am looking to lose @ 35lbs. Looking for motivation & hopefully provide support if needed ☺
    Feel free to add me - haven't worked out how to do that yet!!

Yes I'd love to know how to add people too!
  • Lorily12
    Lorily12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. You can add me.
  • mohona22
    mohona22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 28 since April. About 30 left to go! Trying to stay accountable and log more consistently! I will add you, and anyone can add me as well:)
  • bryerangel
    bryerangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    To add people click on their blue name. A little profile pops up click their name again then click the two people button then click the arrow to send the request. Why all of that I do not know lol. Also make sure you go to the 3 lines menu button in the top left corner scroll down and click on friends. There you can see your current friends and requests from new friends !! Hope that helps and feel free to add me.. my regular friends don't care about my diet and exercise
  • laura120193
    laura120193 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    I've just joined and I need to lose about 30lbs xx
  • passionflower517
    passionflower517 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined. Blinded by science with the app. Please may I join in. 7 stone to lose x
  • mariam554
    mariam554 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • rickbowmanonline
    rickbowmanonline Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Carolbva1 wrote: »
    Hi I am a busy mom with two teenagers. Busy has meant not much time for me, but I am ready to make time and do this! Would love to have some friends to do it with and help keep each other motivated. I need to lose at about 30 pounds. Anyone want to keep each other accountable and motivated - please count me in!

Trying to figure out how to add people as friends
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend