Options
    I'll bring the cream puffs!

Look I already said I was coming

Your cream puff is my favorite.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    That's awesome news! I'm holding my congrats until Friday, though. If TV and movies have taught me anything, it's that you should be on your guard...

If the last year of my life has taught me anything, it's to never take his word for anything.

Which is why you hold the party after you get the signed papers back. Congrats on the divorce. :)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    ]
    I'll bring the strippers!

I'll be the stripper, @hellvee @_Deadman_Walking_ @Will_Run_4_Food @reniasanceturtle get your fine *kitten* in here

Sexy bunch of strippers. I'll make sure to bring my dollar bills. Err loonies. I'll bring my loonies.

Damn straight they are!!
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am in!! This is an even better reason to party than marriage half the time!
    Woohoo! I'll party with you!

Welcome to the party!!! Strippers over there, and shots behind the bar
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    sfertch wrote: »
    That's awesome news! I'm holding my congrats until Friday, though. If TV and movies have taught me anything, it's that you should be on your guard...

If the last year of my life has taught me anything, it's to never take his word for anything.

Which is why you hold the party after you get the signed papers back. Congrats on the divorce. :)

We will just keep partying until the end doll!!!! Small victories at this point
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am in!! This is an even better reason to party than marriage half the time!

And half the cost !

For a mere $150 I get my freedom and happiness.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options

There you go! Now, don't go doing what a few people I know did, and that was meet your next spouse at the party...

Live and enjoy the single life!
  • pudgy1977
    Options

There you go! Now, don't go doing what a few people I know did, and that was meet your next spouse at the party...

HAHAH advice taken....Wait..are you going to be there?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    1u249sd1xzgs.gif
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options

HAHAH advice taken....Wait..are you going to be there?

Invited, or shall I crash the party?
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Cheers! Shots of Jame-o in your honor this weekend!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    box-vino.gif
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats on shaking a legislative and probably actual anchor! Now shake that *kitten* ! :D hahah