Would love (and could use) some MFPs to add as friends and kick my butt when needed

Options
hockeymomchicago
hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
This is my third go round on MFP but I'm more determined than ever. I'm 48 and a single mom of 4, busy with the kids and life in general. Every time in the past when I dieted I would eat the low-fat snacks or limited amounts of bad food - of course I was hungry at the end of the day and binged and eventually gave up. This time it's not happening - I pack my lunch everyday and include as many colors (no dyes) as possible in my food including pistachios, string cheese, salads, yogurt. I've lost 11lbs since 9/11 but have about 100 more to go. I'm very motivated now but could always use some cheering on or suggestions. Please post on here and I'll add you as a friend if you'd like. Thanks!

Replies

• natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I don't mind helping to provide some extra motivation :)
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me, any of you
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I don't mind helping to provide some extra motivation :)

Pick me!! Pick me!!!

• hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.:)
  • 2muchextra
    2muchextra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm back for another round as well. I had to start a new account and could use some motivation and a good butt kicking from time to time too!
  • Carolbva1
    Carolbva1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - I am a busy baseball mom and just starting!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Go here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/getting-started

You will get a better result. This forum category, Chit Chat is the place to chat and shoot the breeze.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I had 100lbs to lose, I have managed to lose 70 of it (although I had a huge gain over this past week so now it shows I have lost 65lbs) over the past 8 months. I still have a ways to go til maintenance and may end up lowering my original goal weight (have done that 3 times already, the closer I get to the goal the more I want to lose lol) who knows where I'll end up :p I log daily and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
    Kelly

(I'm a 48, married, mom of 3 sons, work full time)