Trying this again!

Options
hbwin92
hbwin92 Posts: 32 Member
edited October 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Trying this for what seems to be the 20th time! Life has been stressful and food has been the biggest way for me to cope. Looking to find support along the way as I TRY to make the best food decisions. Looking to support others as well :)

Replies

• sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    de-stress! good luck this round. surround yourself with active ppl on here? it helped me so far
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Focus on fitness not food as you get fitter you’ll find you’ll turn to the gym or running in order to de stress rather than food.
    You need to alter your food to alter your weight but try and take the focus away from food by concentrating on a healthier body.
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be active on here and I support all my friends feel free to add hun xx
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    please add me I will help u the best way I can
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Having a good diet can improve your ability to cope with stress. Trying to eat perfectly will add to the amount of stress. So my suggestion would be: Stop trying, and start doing. Stop looking for the best decisions, and instead plan in order to make overall food decisions that are better for you, short term (pleasureable, easy, cheap) as well as long term (health, weight management). (This will also give you the benefit of not having to rely on support.)