Before anyone posts this, let me just cut to the chase.

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
edited October 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
This will not help you lose weight.

8w6jznhskxyd.png

I watched this for 20 minutes yesterday (couldn't tear my eyes away), just mind blown at how they get away with this crap. The fine print.... this works best when combined with diet and exercise. If anyone has any other great examples of ridiculous weight loss products please post them......and the fine print with them, so we can point and laugh.

p.s. I would NEVER be able to look at a man that wore one of these ever again ;)

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Options
    I love a good terrible infomercial. One of the highlights of trips to America.

Too true, my surprise with visiting the UK was the crazy topless phone sex commercials that show the girls talking on the phone and moving in some very suggestive motions. We have some of that here but not nearly as much.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options

p.s. I would NEVER be able to look at a man that wore one of these ever again ;)

My thoughts exactly ... pathetic isn't it lol
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »

My thoughts exactly ... pathetic isn't it lol

I keep picturing Chris Hemsworth............just no.
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I remember the silver/aluminum looking jogging suits that made people sweat but thankfully never owned one!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Too true, my surprise with visiting the UK was the crazy topless phone sex commercials that show the girls talking on the phone and moving in some very suggestive motions. We have some of that here but not nearly as much.

haha I wonder if that was your hotel room channel specific, or a random "sky" channel because I don't think I've ever really seen one of those on British TV lol. To be fair I only rarely watch "normal" tv nowadays, maybe bbc or channel 4 if there's a decent documentary on, its mostly netflix if the telly's on.
  • Grimmerick
    Options

haha I wonder if that was your hotel room channel specific, or a random "sky" channel because I don't think I've ever really seen one of those on British TV lol. To be fair I only rarely watch "normal" tv nowadays, maybe bbc or channel 4 if there's a decent documentary on, its mostly netflix if the telly's on.

It was on my parents tv, they lived there. It was later at night though.
  • Riverwild77
    Riverwild77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    horse-riding-fitness-ace-power450.gif.pagespeed.ce.wExWCDTNII.gif

this just looks wrong
    [/

Funniest thing I’ve seen all day!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I don't even get the premise of the shake weight. What could that possibly do? Or claim to do?
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    pmastro724 wrote: »
    My inlaws (who are in their mid 70s) are big time infomercial shoppers...they have it all. One visit over the house, my mother in law whips out the shake weight. My hubby and I couldn't stop laughing! Tears were running down my eyes. I still giggle thinking about it.

If you have not seen it , You must watch the Saturday night live skit with the shake weight. Hilarious!