Looking for new inspirational friends!!

Options
Hello ! Im just looking out for people who are willing to inspire each other in this journey, I have lost 50lbs here but I've been stuck on my last 10 for months now !
I just feel it became harder to focus and I know i can do it ! I just need a push :)
Please add me or send me a message so we can help each other !

Stats
Balancing between 135/140lbs
5'2
Eating 1400 calories
Not working out due to knee injury
Have pcos but under control atm
Busy mom !

Replies

• maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your weight loss! I want to get to your current goal weight as well...same height and busy mom as well. I don't keep track of calories yet, but am learning the big value in doing so
  • PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have about ten pounds I would stlll like to lose as well. Feel free to add me!!
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Added !
  • giuma
    giuma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for support need to lose 100 lbs.

Lets be mfp friends and support each other. Send me a friend request if you would like to support each other on this journey
  • verybusybee
    verybusybee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Id love to be friends as well. I am just starting out on this journey and have a lot to lose but I am looking for both new people to start with and people who have been successful. I am really struggling. I also have PCOS and as far as I know it is under control as well. Add me if you would like. I am not sure how to request friends on this site yet.
  • crissymum24
    crissymum24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ive lost 31lb since January and im now stuck i would love to be friends and motivate you i need motivation too
  • kelbymarston
    kelbymarston Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome! I've been hanging out around I have recently tried to jump on the motivation train and stick to it! Lost 5 lbs so far and am at 160. Would like to lose another 15-20 with diet and exercise! I'm an awful sugar addict and that's usually where I fall off the wagon! Motivational friends to help keep each other on track would be awesome! :)
  • backbendy223
    backbendy223 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 10 pounds left to lose to be at my pre pregnancy weight but 25 to be at my goal. You can add me for support :smile:
  • Untilproud11
    Options
    Added!
    Thx everyone:)
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Untilproud11
    Options
    Bump!!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Was successful in losing weight a few year ago and gained some back this year due to health issues. Want to lose 50.
    Busy teacher who is back logging daily.
  • ceolyn
    ceolyn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - lost 60lbs 12 years ago, most of which crept back due to poor work life balance and injury. Looking to lose 45 now to get back to my goal.

(5'6", 184 currently)