It's that time again... What We Eat Wednesday!

Options
2»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Breakfast (as always, eaten when I woke up in the night) - 2 Chocolate Mocha Poptarts + Belvita breakfast biscuits

Snack - Large Cappuccino.

Dinner - Chicken breast, Minted baby new potatoes, stringless beans, duck egg.

Dessert - Fullfat Greek yoghurt & Quark mixed with Pb2 and nuts, seeds, dried fruit. Large apple.

Bedtime snack - Belvita breakfast biscuits.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    You guys all make such interesting and varied stuff. I love it!
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love What we eat Wednesday's!

Breakfast - Kashi Heart to Heart with banana and lowfat milk

Lunch - Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Sweet and Spicy Meatballs, steamed broccoli and cauliflower

Dinner - Stuffed Peppers My Way with ground turkey added

Snacks - Sweet Tango apple, and probably a biscotti or toast for dessert
  • monica182
    monica182 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    B - 2 toasted wholemeal crumpets with butter and vegemite and coffee with skim milk
    L - 1 wholemeal crumpet, 1 high fiber slice of bread, grilled with 2 slices low fat jarlsberg, no sugar Greek yoghurt with mango
    D - skinnymixers chicken Laksa made with light coconut milk instead of cream, konjac noodles, bean sprouts, spring onion & sugar snap peas
    S - 100gm carrot loaf (bit like banana bread), punnet of blueberries, 15gms mixed nuts, 1 latte.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chia pudding - chia seeds blended with yoghurt and banana and topped with blueberries, left to set overnight.
    Lunch: Tomato and spinach risotto, and an apple and sultana flapjack.
    Dinner: Roast cauliflower and sausages
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Well, since Wednesday was yesterday, this is what I had:

Breakfast: Brewing chocolate with half and half
    Lunch: Greek yogurt with pumpkin and pumpkin spice Cheerios
    Snack: Apple
    Dinner: Frittata with spinach, broccoli, onions, mushrooms and potatoes with sliced tomatoes on the side
    Dessert: Peanut butter protein ice cream crispy brown rice cereal
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Damn I missed it again, so here's what I ate yesterday :)

Breakfast: Millville Fiber Now Chewy Bars (oats & caramel)
    Lunch: Clam bake at work - I ate 1/2 my half chicken, 2 small red skin potatoes and an ear of corn (no clams for me, yuck!)
    Dinner: 2 slices of white bread, 2oz of deli ham and 2oz of deli turkey 1tbsp light mayo
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Sorry, missed it to - here's what I logged yesterday:

Breakfast: Plain Cheerios topped w/ a cut up banana and skim milk
    Lunch: leftover baked BBQ chicken on a sandwich thin topped with cheddar cheese, greens and a tomato. Reduced fat Cheezits, an apple.
    Snacks: Carrots
    Dinner: I had a horrible migraine and didn't feel like cooking so the family went to McAllister's. I had their Choose 2 option: a half of a Black Cherry Ham Sandwich (so dang good!) and a cup of their Fire Roasted Veggie Soup.
  • Gracie12311
    Gracie12311 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Love these posts. Yesterday:

Breakfast - cottage cheese with chopped tomato and a pack of peanut butter crackers
    Lunch - roasted chicken, rice, sweet potato (all cut up in a bowl), drizzled balsamic vinegar/olive oil on top
    Snack - another pack of peanut butter crackers
    Dinner - three pork tacos with crema, queso fresco and pickled onions. Four pierogies with sour cream.
    Snack - three bowls of Raisin Bran and unsweetened almond milk.

I was so hungry.