Looking for some 1200 cal friends. Basically- short ladies :)

Options

Replies

• maggiesimmons3515
    maggiesimmons3515 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'm not really that short (5'5"), but currently doing around 1,200 cals/day and I would love some friendly motivation! I love finding and sharing recipes and I hope to find some exercises that I actually enjoy!
  • bixcuit13
    bixcuit13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5 feet 2 and looking for friends too! I don't know how to add people on here
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' - 1,400 calorie "bulk" so in my cutting phase I drop to 1,200 x day
  • Kristy95831
    Kristy95831 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'1".... Need to lose 50 lbs.
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 lost 62 pounds still need to lose 50 more. any of you can add me
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 1300, but aim for 1200 in the week so would love to share diaries too.
    I'm 5ft with 3 stone ish to lose
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am in :) 5'2 here! CW 199. 1st GW 170. SW 212. After struggling with High Blood pressure, and being up and down on weight the last 6 years from two back to back pregnancies, and not losing the "happily ever after" marriage weight before pregnancies, I am back to logging on MFP.
    I decided to go and see a new doctor to get a fresh start and he put me on a 1200 calorie diet. Which I was skeptical of at first because everything else you read says that is not enough calories. But, maybe they just really don't take into consideration what us short ladies bodies really need. :wink: So far, I have been able to manage hitting around 1200 calories by following the Keto Diet, with a few modifications. I don't make it my goal to eat quite as much fat as hardcore Keto Dieters, but fill myself up with plenty of veggies (lots of salads), protein and have nearly completely given up sugar, bread, pasta, rice, potatoes. Strangely, I began incorporating a serving of some sort of a vegetable at breakfast (usually something left over from the night before), and that has been helpful in keeping me full. At night, I miss desserts. So I bought a very dark chocolate, and will have a scoop of peanut butter if my hot stevia sweetened tea just doesn't' cut it. I am letting myself have a cheat treat (not an entire meal) every now and then. Most days I aim for 30 grams of less of Net Carbs (Total carbs minus Fiber), but never more than 50. Since about September 18th I have lost 13 pounds, and feel like my routine has been kickstarted again.
    Anyway, I'd love some other accountability so feel free to add me!!
  • Christine64garner
    Options
    Congratulations on your new beginning. Keep up the good work, and you'll reach your ideal weight.
  • panshee
    panshee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, SW 146 CW 134 GW 115. Looking for new recipe ideas that the family will also eat, and motivation for those of us who have to stick to 1200 to lose!
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5'3" here! Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Not short- lol I'm 5 foot 8 but I am on a strict 1200 calorie diet in order to lose 30 pounds for my wedding in five months. Current weight is at 185. Goal weight is 150. Any of y'all have any good suggestions for what you eat in during the day to keep yourself satisfied? Aka not starving?
  • MelodyMaster
    MelodyMaster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sabrina! I am 5'2" trying to eat 1200 calories...i don't have a lot of weight to lose...i weigh 128 and I'm trying to get to 120...i started September 1st at 130 and have only eaten 1000 to 1500 calories a day since then but only lost 3 pounds...could use some tips :/ I can't figure out how to add ppl so please add me :p
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Not short- lol I'm 5 foot 8 but I am on a strict 1200 calorie diet in order to lose 30 pounds for my wedding in five months. Current weight is at 185. Goal weight is 150. Any of y'all have any good suggestions for what you eat in during the day to keep yourself satisfied? Aka not starving?

Stay under 20grams of carbs a day. I would stay away from artificial sweeteners. And think about intermittent fasting it really helps.
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Me! I am doing Bright Line Eating which does not focus on calories but I am keeping an eye on them too. I am 5'2" and currently 78 kg and usually hitting 1100 cal/day
    SW 91 KG 200 lb
    CW 77 kg 170 lb - wow that's 30 pounds!
    GW 55kg 120 lb
    It's my 47th birthday today so I am having a wine (naughty)
  • well_insulated
    well_insulated Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm restarting the MFP routine of logging again. I've lost 10kg (22lbs) this year but regained part of it back during some stressful period.
    I'm 163cm (5'3ft) and 74kg (163lbs). Going for 120lbs.
    Excercise - 4x week, weekend hiking if weather permits. I'm posting photos ;)
    Diet - 1200 kcal
  • RedDragonfly8
    RedDragonfly8 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm 162cm and 57kg my goal weight is 50kg cause I wanna see if it looks good XD 1000-1200cal a day
  • AmyS1975mfp
    AmyS1975mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5-foot short here! 1200 calories and 70 to lose.
  • kirstens1984
    kirstens1984 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3... currently 130 aiming for 112-115. Eating (net) 1200 cal per day but increasing this for exercise which I do 5 days per week at the moment x
  • kimlee1807
    kimlee1807 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 with 2 stone to lose... Feel free to add me if you want some friends on here to help motivate/encourage each other - I've only just started and I'm seriously finding having friends on here is helping. x