Friends

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Amidst the bottomless supply of bulls**t, fake, trolling nonsense here exists a few (that are still here) that I would be proud to know in RL for the exceptional humans that they are. The few that know how to light your way through the darkness when in need.

@CoffeeAndContour to say you are first on this list would be a great understatement.
    @slimgirljo15
    @thedcubed1
    @LBgetsfit
    @sw33tp3a1

A lot of people go about their life not knowing how much they impact a person. For me, knowing that I've impacted you in a positive way, it's very rewarding. When someone enjoys your friendship to the point where they nickname a baby after you, you can't help but feel ( insert all fuzzy, good feels here) . I am proud to call you a real friend on here S <3

D'awwww, backatchya lady ;)
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Also, (I know I said I was done but someone told me about this humorous post) something that is real is the people that you say mean, disgusting and vile things about on your page. What's almost as bad is the people that sit by and condone it.

@Will_Run_4_Food - seriously, you obviously enjoy some aspects of interacting with the MFP community. Why don't you stay and just adjust your participation to a style that feels more comfortable?

Set your profile to private, delete your friend list (you'll see no one's wall and you won't have one of your own), PM rarely and just have fun posting when you feel like it. Ignore all the likes, awesomes, insightfuls, inspirings and woos and just correspond in a way that's pleasurable for YOU. Don't worry about who likes you and who doesn't, or who has disappointed you or whatever.

You (and all of us) are just words on a screen in this extremely limited venue of expression that conveys very little (or almost nothing) of who we are.

I know this is unsolicited advice and feel free to ignore it. But there's more than one way of interacting here and I've always found that the more detached. limited and independent I keep it, the more fun it is. Everyone can find a little niche here even if it's appreciated by no one but oneself. If I can do it, anyone can!

This is everything. You've woo'd me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    So many on my fl who are special and who haven't deserted me, you all rock!❤️

Those few who've been there for me through thick and thin:
    @slimgirljo15
    @SojournerThirteen
    @gcibsthom
    @RoxieDawn
    @Morgaen73

And a special shoutout to my prodigal sista, @Zaftique

Thank you.❤️

Boo I :heart: you my sista
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Amidst the bottomless supply of bulls**t, fake, trolling nonsense here exists a few (that are still here) that I would be proud to know in RL for the exceptional humans that they are. The few that know how to light your way through the darkness when in need.

@CoffeeAndContour to say you are first on this list would be a great understatement.
    @slimgirljo15
    @thedcubed1
    @LBgetsfit
    @sw33tp3a1

Its been my honour and pleasure to know you S :kissing:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Also, (I know I said I was done but someone told me about this humorous post) something that is real is the people that you say mean, disgusting and vile things about on your page. What's almost as bad is the people that sit by and condone it.

why are you done will?

Go ask in private pm..

Lets get back to shouting out to a friend and showing them some appreciation.

@Mr_Healthy_Habits you never fail to make my day that much brighter :)

@Tallawah_ one of my longest standing friends, Im so happy I know you, one of the finest , sweetest gents here.

@Spiveaa .. lawdy.. you are fun and make me laugh, I don't see you often enough
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 and @pudgy1977
    Two people that I feel a rl connection to that transcends mfp and who I will likely be corresponding with well in to my later days... :heart: :heart:
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options

@Tallawah_ one of my longest standing friends, Im so happy I know you, one of the finest , sweetest badass gents here.

FIFY :kissing_heart:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »

@Tallawah_ one of my longest standing friends, Im so happy I know you, one of the finest , sweetest badass gents here.

FIFY :kissing_heart:

:laugh: sorry my bad, my hot, handsome, sexy, badass friend :wink:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

@slimgirljo15
    @SojournerThirteen
    @gcibsthom
    @RoxieDawn
    @Morgaen73

Thank you.❤️

Its a big THANK YOU :smooched: The world needs many more of you in it! I love you mostest my sista wifey <3
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,137 Member
    Options

@slimgirljo15
    @SojournerThirteen
    @gcibsthom
    @RoxieDawn
    @Morgaen73

Thank you.❤️

Oh Boo...could NEVER desert you...we are family!!!!!
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options

@slimgirljo15
    @SojournerThirteen
    @gcibsthom
    @RoxieDawn
    @Morgaen73

Thank you.❤️

You are stuck with me, like it or not
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @FabulousFantasticFifty A real sweet, kind lady whom Im proud to call my friend.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I'm not close to anyone like that here.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm not close to anyone like that here.

Maybe not..but I appreciate how unique and awesome you are.. love the way you just do you're own thing. You're fun and smart and you're I don't give a rats attitude the best. I <3 ya.
    You're one of my faves :*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Friends?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Friends?

Ya know ya don't have to have someone on your fl to consider them friends or enjoy interacting with them or want to strip them and cov..ermmm sorry got off track :p
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Friends?

Ya know ya don't have to have someone on your fl to consider them friends or enjoy interacting with them or want to strip them and cov..ermmm sorry got off track :p

Thanks

You know that I think the world of you.....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Friends?

Thanks

You know that I think the world of you.....

Ditto my friend <3