Healthy Sleep Challenge - Who is with me?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• serser28
    serser28 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    3hrs 9mins sleep - not good at all. I am surprised I am still standing as haven't had over 6 hours sleep for a little while now :o

cxna5v535tw5.png
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    12-3
    Nuff said
  • serser28
    Options
    @corinasue1143 - oh no, that wasn't good. And you were doing so well the last few nights. Hope you get a few naps in during the day.
  • serser28
    Options
    I managed to get a good sleep last night - 7hrs 52mins - catching up from poor sleep throughout the week. Only managed 49mins of deep sleep though so that's not so great. Would love for that percentage to go up.

jl7bmcw97hdv.png
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @serser28 Nice! I tried to sleep in longer but as you can see it wasn't happening:

jhmwgow7jxym.png
  • serser28
    Options
    @DresdenSinn - I think you deserve a lie-in. Walking up before 4am on a weekend is a massive sin! :) Glad you managed to get over 7hrs sleep so that's something.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    Dresden, that's just funny! Your body just said "oh, no we're not!"

Serser, you just have to find a way to sleep more. Is your job stressful? Just got to find a way to relax after so you can sleep. Do you do
    Relaxing baths? Yoga? Meditation? Magnesium, potassium, calcium, melatonin? Chamomile tea? Gotta be something. Maybe time release melatonin? When you wake up, do you get up? Or read in bed? We've gotta find you a way!

My sleep is tied to my eating and exercise. I tend to over exercise to the point my body won't relax. I know it, but it is just hard to stay in that happy medium spot, where I do enough to get chores done, have fun, but not so much I can't sleep. Same with eating. Have to eat enough real food.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    Lousy night last night. Expected it. 10 year old granddaughter here this weekend. Cooked and ate pear tart. Had cookies, etc. all weekend. Went to a carnival and a horse farm. Had all kinds of fun that was definitely worth giving up a nights sleep. They went home, so better night tonite.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    11:30-7:30. Happy Dance! Now can't stop yawning!
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    Ate a big bowl of oatmeal and some tart cherry juice before bed...slept 7 hours! :)
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    Took a week off from exercising, only 2 restorative yoga classes this week. Ate better. Body said thank you. Slept 6-8 hours every night.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    I'm back! 12-3 last night. Groggy all day.
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    12-2