Needing support

Options
Hello all, A couple of years back I lost a lot of weight however after my dad died last year I managed to comfort eat and it's all gone back on. I'm now starting again and was hoping to find some friends for encouragement and also tips on what the best thing people have done to help them loss the weight. Please feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• NotGuiltylawyer
    NotGuiltylawyer Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, i will add you. Im kind of looking for the same.
  • Delann17
    Delann17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! My name is Del. I am on weight watchers points system and can't keep track of calories. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • kellie313
    kellie313 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Del, I looked at weight watchers last night and thought just tracking with fitness pal was better for me. I didn't really understand the point system and this way I can see what I'm eating and track it a lot easier. I might try the premium subscription at some point. I'm
    Just taking it all in little steps
  • leetopliss79
    leetopliss79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've lost nearly 5 stone myself and like helping others
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There's a thread on one of the boards about ww @Delann17 - the two don't mix very well! It's either on the getting started or the losing weight board.
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have a similar story. Dad passed away last year (kidney cancer as well-saw in your profile). Gained back a bunch of weight, lost a bunch, gained most of it back. Calorie counting works, eating mostly vegan/non-processed works (both have for me anyway, separately in the past) and those strategies combined is what I'm starting today. Best to you!
  • circularsmiles
    circularsmiles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Vegan here, add me, will chat!