15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND WEEK 2 (CLOSED G

Options
OK THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN 15 POUNDS BY THE START OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE

1 SPATEL613 (ME)
2 MOJO501976
3 ROSEBUDD85
4 UPINTHECOSMOS
5 KITTYBELLS
6 SAIGAL
7 JENJER
8 MAILMIV11
9 JESSEN 5
10BOSTONBOUND85

THIS IS WHERE I WILL BE POSTING CHALLENGES AND EVERYONE CAN POST HERE FOR WEEK 2

Replies

• SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    SO I WAS ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING BUT THE PLANKS BUT I WILL MAKE THEM UP FOR SURE TOMORROW...

SATURDAYS CHALLENG:

DRINK ATLEAST 15 CUPS OF WATER
    STAY UNDER YOUR CALORIE GOAL
    WALK, JOG, OR RUN 1 MILE
  • jenher
    jenher Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I completed Fridays challenge and weighed in. For the first time in a long time I didn't get any terrible cravings this week and I truly stayed on track. I don't know if it's this challenge and everyone's encouragement but I'm happy either way. Keep up the hard work everyone.
  • jessen5
    jessen5 Posts: 8
    Options
    SW: 232
    CW: 227

Sunny, here is my weigh in. Sorry I didnt get that to you sooner. I am working on today's challenge.
    Thanks
  • kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I completed Fridays challenge and weighed in. For the first time in a long time I didn't get any terrible cravings this week and I truly stayed on track. I don't know if it's this challenge and everyone's encouragement but I'm happy either way. Keep up the hard work everyone.

I completely agree with you. I found this week it was easier for me to stay under my calorie goal and complete my diary. Just think of where you will be if you continue to stay on track!
  • kittybells
    Options
    Just finished Saturday's challenge (assuming I remain under my calorie intake). Mile done and water drunk.
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    SW: 232
    CW: 227

Sunny, here is my weigh in. Sorry I didnt get that to you sooner. I am working on today's challenge.
    Thanks

THATS OK AL LONG AS YOU GOT IT TO ME...
  • jessen5
    jessen5 Posts: 8
    Options
    Woops slightly over my calorie intake, but did the walk and the water.
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    sorry for not posting earlier but i was out

so i was good for todays goals and i made up for my planks from yesterday...

Sunday's challenge:

drink 15 cups of water
    stay under calorie goal
    prepair for the week ask any questions if you have any
    enjoy your sunday because we got work to do during the week
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I for sure walked a mile today, but I have been moving, packing, and going up and down my stairs a zillion times, trust me I lost those calories!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    done with sunday and ready for a new week

Monday's challenge:

drink 16 atleast 16 cups of water
    50 jumping jacks
    eat dinner by 7
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    sorry i totaly forgot to post the numbers for the first weigh in

SUNNY613 -4.6
    MOJO501976 +3
    ROSEBUDD85 DID NOT WEIGH IN
    UNINTHECOSMOS -7.48
    KITTYBELLS -3.7
    SAIGAL -2.6
    JENHER -2
    MAILMIV11 DID NOT WEIGH IN
    JESSEN5 -7.6
    BOSTONBOUND85 EVEN

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!
    IF YOU DIDNT DO AS GOOD AS YOU WOULD OF LIKED DONT WORRY ABOUT IT...THATS LAST WEEK THIS IS A NEW WEEK...SET UP THIS WEEK SO YOU CAN HAVE A GREAT WEEK

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE
  • saigal
    saigal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    everyone's weight loss is inspiring! good job team:) looking forward to week 2
  • kittybells
    Options
    Got my water in and jacks jumped. I will be under my calorie goal so i am good for today! I just started my boot camp class again today (4 days a week, 60 minutes each class) so depending on what the physical challenge is each day I may need to modify it. Bring on Tuesday!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    SO TODAY IM WAYYY UNDER MY CALORIE GOAL
    DID THE JUMPING JACKS
    DRANK 24 CUPS OF WATER

TUESDAYS CHALLENGE:

DRINK 16 CUPS OF WATER
    EAT DINNER AT HOME
    WALK/JOG/RUN 1 MILE
    BURN ATLEAST 400 CALORIES
  • jenher
    Options
    I did the jumping jacks and had my dinner by 7 but only got about 12 cups of water in. Great job everyone!!!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm catching up finally from vacation! I did the 50 jumping jacks, was under my calorie goal & got all my water in for Monday. I'll be working on that extra mile & such for today. Here's to another sucessful weightloss week for us all!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Got the extra mile in, was under my calorie goal & got in 128 oz of water. I did eat dinner at home (muffin meatloaf, yum:-) I also burned over 400 calories today, woot!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    OK DONE WITH TODAYS CHALLENGES

WEDNESDAY'S CHALLENGE"

DRINK 15 CUPS OF WATER
    DO 50 CRUNCHES
    BE ACTIVE FOR ATLEASE 60 MIN
  • jenher
    Options
    Met Tuesdays challenge and I'm down 1.5 lbs on hump day...hope to see 2 lbs at weigh in on Friday. Keep up the great work everyone.
  • kittybells
    Options
    Technically completed Tuesdays challenge (I am going to run the mile today because I was still sore from Boot Camp). Working toward weigh-in day! Enjoy Wednesday everyone.