Hi Everyone! :)

Options
Hi!I am Staci and I'm new to MyFitnessPal. I've been using it for about two weeks now and it's absolutely amazing! I have a disorder known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and Insulin Resistance. I am trying to loose weight in order to make myself more physically and emotionally healthy. It is really hard for me to loose weight because of my PCOS, but I am currently taking medication that definitely helps! If you have PCOS and/ or Insulin Resistance I wold love to meet you! Even if you don't, I would still love to meet you! I have a very hefty goal to loose 150 pounds. Hopefully this website will help! :)

Replies

• kaffmc
    kaffmc Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, i also had/have pcod but it was years ago i`m onto the menopause now...lol Anyway i understand where you are coming from and this does put weight on unfortunatley :( but come on girl lets do this together, this app is amazing x x
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I also was diagnosed with PCOS last June, so about a year now.. I am trying my hardest to change my lifestyle so that I am a healthy mom and wife..