lose 10-15lbs by Labor day! 6 weeks Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Doing a big time happy dance here!!! Last week 154.4 and this week 150!!! This coming week is going to be super tough...family reunion Friday and Saturday.
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!! I'm seeing some great losses over the past week!!

I'm going to pretend I didn't post my weight early yesterday....let's go with today's instead! I am now down from 185 to 181.6. So my loss for the week is now at 3.4 pounds!
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Down to 156 :) Hooray!
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any... only maintained at 183lbs :grumble:
  • newashley
    newashley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want in!! My goal was to loose 25 lbs by my bday on sep 17th!! I have 19 more to go!!!

SW:198
    CW:196
    1st Goal weight:173

I want to reach my goal so bad!!
    My name is Ashley I had my first little baby girl in March. I want to get the baby weight off as well as get back to Hot Mama status :) I am ready and committed to reach my goals!!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    OK Guys, I'm just waiting on a few people to post their weights. Once they've reposted I will post the chart!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Doing a big time happy dance here!!! Last week 154.4 and this week 150!!! This coming week is going to be super tough...family reunion Friday and Saturday.

Holy.... Great job!!!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Congrats to those who lost and for those who gain that's ok. We can do it we are strong! Don't give up!!! Everyone is doing awesome!!!!!!!!
  • cafaria67
    Options
    Of course I had been losing steady EVERY week for the past month...not this week.:grumble: I stayed the same. I wasn't able to run, shin splints were starting and my trainer told me to hold off. Of course I didn't make up for my lack of cardio in other ways. I have already made changes for this week though. I've decided to drop carbs from one meal a day (to only 2).I am VERY excited to say I'll be working with my trainer 2x a week instead of one, thanks to my fabulous brother and SIL! :happy: My hubby works too damn much, but my brother is going to babysit for me.

I'll be heading our for a run in a bit! Let's do this, ladies!!!!
  • cafaria67
    Options
    I am happy to report, however, that although I've only lost 2 lbs since I was last measured, I did lose a few inches as of last night. :smile:
  • jennyonthespot
    jennyonthespot Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Am I too late for this challenge? I would love to lose 10 lbs by labor day! I'm currently at 138 and my goal is about 125. I haven't seen that number on the scale since I was 21. I have a dream! I started out on MFP about a month ago at 144, so I think this will be nice to help me keep my momentum going. I have a size 6 bridesmaids dress to fit into in October. Lets do this!
  • Andie3683
    Options
    down 6 pounds since I started! my food intake has changed dramatically so I think that has a huge part in it but sooo happy!!! and Jillian is kicking my *kitten* everyday and I am LOVING it!!!!
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    My name is Shannon wife and mother to a beautiful 5 year old girl. My HW was 154 or 155(delivery wt) and before joining MF reached my GW of 115lb and maintained for awhile then yikes all sudden scale's screamed 130 MFP start wt. I took part in the lose 10lbs in July challange and didnt lose 5lbs needless to say I was very disappointed and discouraged, so I aim to complete this challange and weigh in at my GW 115lbs or my DW(dream wt) 110lbs. I weigh in on Friday AMs since my weekend's are not as structured and Sat is my NO LOG day and I prefer to spend every my weekends going and doing with my family since being a nurse M-F takes me away from them during the week. So here goes my second 10lbs challange

CW: 124.1lbs **as of 7/29/11**
    GW: 115 by Labor Day 2011
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    ug, just not feeling it this week for some reason. So tired, fight all day to keep my eyes open. Can't get my butt up early to workout before work an haven't been able to get myself motivated to get to the gym during lunch. And all I want to do is eat :( not sure what is up this weeks, just down, just want to sleep and eat, ug ug
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Here you go guys! You all did an amazing job on our 1st week post. I am hoping to possibly lose something for next week's post.
    laborday6wkschallengechartwk1.jpg
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks Emely again for doing this!
  • cafaria67
    Options
    Thanks, Emily!
    Wow @ some of those losses! Amazing!! Those of you that stayed the same (like me, lol) or gained a bit, we need to be bringing it this week!!!

MFP needs a "workout" smiley!!!
  • nikkijune1811
    Options
    I'm 128, so I've lost a pound, since my starting weight (before this challenge) was 131 I still have 7 lbs to go to lose ten, idk if I can do thatt before labor day but we'll see!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Thanks Emely, It looks great. Congrats to everyone's losses!!! We're gonna look great for labor day!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Tnx emely. The chart looks great. Ok I need to take it up a notch. I burned so little yesterday. Only 100+. Let's do this everyone...we can do it. Yes we can!