Smoothie Recipes!!!!

Options
Just thought everyone might get something out of this!!! So i wanted to share my breakfast with ya'll!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-recipes/low-calorie/beverages/smoothies/ :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• carolstrange0
    Options
    Just thought everyone might get something out of this!!! So i wanted to share my breakfast with ya'll!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-recipes/low-calorie/beverages/smoothies/ :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Hanna1983
    Options
    fantastic! thank you so much :bigsmile:
    just today I was wondering how to make my own smoothies for breakfast!
    This is a big help.

:flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    fantastic! thank you so much :bigsmile:
    just today I was wondering how to make my own smoothies for breakfast!
    This is a big help.

:flowerforyou:

MMMMMM smoothies for breakfast... *drool*
    <PERK> :tongue: thank you so much! nummy nums!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    this is very helpful thanks!
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    HAH- they don't even list the Carbs....go figure! That would obviously mean they can't be THAT good for you!

I usually make smoothie's with yogurt ice & water. Add splenda if you want it sweeter or fresh fruit

6-8 ice cubes
    .25 cup water
    I use Kroger Carb Master Yogurt in various flavors. 12 g protein per 6 oz!! I use 2 usually-
    I'll add pineapple/strawberry occasionally

Sometimes I'll leave out the fruit and add cottage cheese for a pre-bed time snack!

Really is quite amazing- I started making these rather than spend $5 on Smoothie king lol! Going to make one now actually! REALLY EZ and I like my Smoothie's to be ICEY! SOO much better!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    The carb count, along with other nutritional information, are listed with the actual recipe.
  • slm638
    slm638 Posts: 64
    Options
    These sound great! The ones I make are similar, but I add in egg whites (from a carton) to make it frothier and add more protein.