Passion For Travelling Anyone?

Options

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    I just caught the travel bug last year. I have been to thailand, germany, italy, france, dubai in this time and soon i will be in Turkey. I hope to travel to Netherlands/Denmark by the end of the year too.

Definitely go to Denmark!!! One of my favorite spots.
  • sunitaramsaran
    sunitaramsaran Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh wow guys.. Thanks for sharing!! Some of you have really spark my interests with regards to expanding my bucket list.. lol.. i do look forward to travelling atlease twice per year.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm booking a trip to PoundTown.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm booking a trip to PoundTown.

I’ll get your room ready. How long you staying?

Hopefully for a very, veeeery long time.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    For the U.S. travels, I love Arizona the most out of all states, I could go there every year
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I don't get to travel as much as I want right now, but of all the places I have been Italy and Spain are by far my favorites. Actually looking to move to Italy when I retire in a few years.
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My last trip was to CO and it was an amazing trip!! Climbed the incline and experienced the beauty of being so high up!! I would go back in a heart beat...hopefully I'll get my dream job and move to Denver, CO very soon!!
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I spend 3-6 months a year in the Caribbean or Central America. I'm hoping to do Asia next year in the same way. I'm an avid scuba diver and love the beach, so I'm only really interested in going where the salt and sand is. I speak Spanish, so I prefer Spanish countries because I get a more authentic experience because I can actually talk to people wherever I go.

I leave for the DR in 98 days...and counting. Four months of sun and sand and scuba. Bring it on!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I've only been to Ireland, Scotland, Whales, England and Costa Rica. The UK is very cool, foggy, mysterious. Lots of castles, Stonehenge in England. I thought Whales and Scotland were particularly beautiful. Costa Rica is hot and not a lot of places have air conditioning (hotels do but they turn it off if you aren't there) but bustling with colorful plants in every crevice. Toucans, Parrots, spider monkeys, howler monkeys, poison dart frogs. Very mountainous and a few volcanoes if you like those. I'd go back to any of them.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I've been to all 50 states.

..... some are better than others.
  • sunitaramsaran
    Options
    I spend 3-6 months a year in the Caribbean or Central America. I'm hoping to do Asia next year in the same way. I'm an avid scuba diver and love the beach, so I'm only really interested in going where the salt and sand is. I speak Spanish, so I prefer Spanish countries because I get a more authentic experience because I can actually talk to people wherever I go.

I leave for the DR in 98 days...and counting. Four months of sun and sand and scuba. Bring it on!

where in the carribean???? i live in the caribbean!
  • sunitaramsaran
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I've only been to Ireland, Scotland, Whales, England and Costa Rica. The UK is very cool, foggy, mysterious. Lots of castles, Stonehenge in England. I thought Whales and Scotland were particularly beautiful. Costa Rica is hot and not a lot of places have air conditioning (hotels do but they turn it off if you aren't there) but bustling with colorful plants in every crevice. Toucans, Parrots, spider monkeys, howler monkeys, poison dart frogs. Very mountainous and a few volcanoes if you like those. I'd go back to any of them.

my dream is to see a real life castle! Ireland.. Scotland.. Finland. norway is also on my bucket list!