Am I eating too much?

Hi, could you guys look at my diary and give your opinions on my overall eating habits? I’m pescatarian, 5’8, female, and weigh 139 lbs! Thank you!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,342 Member
    5'8" 139 is perfectly healthy. I didn't look at your diary, because I don't think you've been on this site long enough to know what's up.

What are your goals? The only way to know if you are eating too much is to track for a while and see if you gain, lose, or maintain. Two weeks isn't enough data.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    It's not January yet, right?
  • bellexx729
    bellexx729 Posts: 5 Member
    5'8" 139 is perfectly healthy. I didn't look at your diary, because I don't think you've been on this site long enough to know what's up.

What are your goals? The only way to know if you are eating too much is to track for a while and see if you gain, lose, or maintain. Two weeks isn't enough data.

I’ve been using it for awhile! Haha longer than 2 weeks! But I just lost about 28 lbs and I’m trying to maintain. So my goal is to stay between 135-139! It’s just hard to get out of that mentality of “lose weight” and I’m trying to focus on enjoying food healthily!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    If you are maintaining your weight then you are not eating too much. If you are gaining weight, then you are eating too much.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    If you are maintaining your weight then you are not eating too much. If you are gaining weight, then you are eating too much.

It's as simple as that...