Isagenix and working out do miracles

Options
Hi everyone
I've been on isagenix for 3 weeks and am already down 15 lbs! This has been a life changer for me so far! I have so much extra energy and am fitting into clothes that haven't fit in 3 years! Hoping that this app will help me control my calorie intake even more!

Replies

• NatashaWaugh1987
    NatashaWaugh1987 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It all depends in what plan you choose
  • tarachristina8686
    Options
    Working out is a natural high. Xo
  • PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I agree it's expensive. But my doc wants me to have 100+ grams of protein a day - and using it helps a lot!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    SolotoCEO wrote: »
    I agree it's expensive. But my doc wants me to have 100+ grams of protein a day - and using it helps a lot!

A decent protein powder would be a LOT cheaper...
  • NatashaWaugh1987
    Options
    It all depends in what plan you choose

What did you choose

I went with the 30 day pack for the 1st month and then just bought what I wanted to continue with for the folliwing. I use pretty much all their products and I love them.
  • NatashaWaugh1987
    Options
    SolotoCEO wrote: »

A decent protein powder would be a LOT cheaper...

I think its all in the way you see it and use it. I love all their products and i truely find it works for weight loss and energy. I save in groceries so at the end of the day it all evens out. But even if it ended up costing me more the way it makes me feel outweighs the cost by far.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I just joined their 16 Week competition and looking forward to using the products and posting progress.
  • NatashaWaugh1987
    Options
    MarcA1218 wrote: »
    I just joined their 16 Week competition and looking forward to using the products and posting progress.

Way to go! You will love it!
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great job Natasha! I love it too! I started in late October and I have lost 20 pounds so far. I want to lose about 40 more pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend. It helps to have buddies who understand what you are doing. I am glad it's working for you too!
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Me too!