Any Libras in the House~ Birthday Challenge

Options
So Im not very good at this challenge thing never really created one, but I was thinking wouldnt it be cool for all the libras on MFP to set a birthday weight loss goal together and challenge and support each other to get there?
However if you are a Libra you very well know that some of us are not very good with small details and get bored very easily (*raises hand*, guilty)

Any Ideas?
Any one interested in heading this out? you never know unless you ask right?

Well my birthday is October 17 and my goal is 14 lbs.
Any thoughts?

Replies

• TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would be interested!! My birthday is Oct 1st and I would like to hit 145 lbs by then, I am at 160 right now
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Mine is Sept 24th, I am working at stablizing.
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    I'm in - my birthday is Oct 7 and now I'll have to figure out a goal for that. Sounds fun.
  • shelleyfi
    Options
    I would love to give it a try. My birthday is Sept 25 and my goal by then is 22, starting at 232
  • kbarry90
    kbarry90 Posts: 48
    Options
    my birthday is september 24th turning 21 wanna try and lose 15 pounds by then
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 by my 40th (Sept 29). I so need the help and push. I am able to push others, but no one pushes back and I feel alone and get unmotivated. :ohwell: Maybe this will help?
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! My birthday is October 13 and I would like to be at 155 by then (at 167 now).
  • marj972
    marj972 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a libra... I have 21kgs to lose altogether (about 46/46pounds). this is not achievable until my birthday 8th October, but I could try to lose at least 10kgs. I never entered a challenge before so I don't know how it works either...
    ps: well done on your weight loss :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great idea to me! I too get bored with challenges and usually give up. Let's try to not do that! :bigsmile:

My goal is to be at my goal weight of 140 by my birthday October 7th. I don't know how far I have to with that exactly right now, because I skipped last week's weigh-in and am pretty sure that I gained at least a pound (yes, I went over my calories last week by at LEAST 3500).

I will check back in after I weigh-in on Saturday...
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    october 14th here. I do get bored easy so I change what i am doing every couple of weeks. I am detailed and organized. I like to schedule my workout a week ahead and aim to get it done.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    mine is 4th October. So shall we do a set amount to lose? or just weigh in every week. I had a mini goal of 161 which would be 17lbs. C'mon let' do it! :tongue:
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO My hand is raised! October 21st will by my 39th eesh and i want another 15 pounds gone by then :grumble: but have been in a plateau for alittle over a month.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Oct 14th. 8 pounds :)
  • tttanyah
    tttanyah Posts: 14
    Options
    I'd like to be at least 16 lbs down by my 9.30 b-day.
  • klgraham9247
    klgraham9247 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. My birthday is Sept 24th and I would like to have lost 20 pounds by then.
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    :happy: LIBRA OVER HERE!!!! My birthday is Oct. 13 and I would like to lose 30lbs by then!!! LIBRAS RULE!!!!
  • KeishaCParker
    Options
    I'm Libra a (Oct 3rd) and want 10 pounds. I say we go a 500 squat challenge.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Raises hand ... I am so guilty of being bored and distracted easily. My husband swears I have adult ADD ...

My birthday is October 4 and I would like to lose 15 pounds.

This is going to be SO fun.
  • georgiag111
    Options
    Mine is Oct 2nd I want a "sturdy" 115 and size 6 right now my weight fluctuates SO MUCH like 5lbs or more a week so would be great to see 115 more consistent
  • sugarbugger
    Options
    Hi MrsCJ! <waves>

Another libra here, Oct 16th, I want to get under 20 stones (under 280lbs) by my birthday, so I need to lose about 11 lbs (currently 290.2)

I can't do squats, my pelvis is not a happy bunny, but I'll attempt anything else!