Timshel_ wrote: »
    MichSmish wrote: »
    it takes two, man.

Two is so limited though.

Ok, two or more, depending on your proclivities I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • shannonwaters2395
    shannonwaters2395 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're never alone, there are around 37 million bacteria around you all of the time. Hope that gives you some comfort.

Your personal biome DEPENDS on you!! They surround you, live inside you, and would die if it weren't for you. You are their world ♡♡♥♥♡♡

I am single, and enjoy my company, money, independance and tv rights. I meet my social needs by reaching out- volunteering, working, regular catchups with friends, - situations that balance predicatable situations with long term friends with new experiences with strangers.

Ensure you support your health, including your mental health. Your GP is a great person to have a private and confidential chat with. Talking openly about mental health is important but I am not insinuating anything about you personally.

Intimate needs- ahhhh- Tinder??
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I can snore as loud as I want without being nudged constantly, making for a sleepless night and a very long day. I can turn off the t.v. or turn it down when I feel like it. I can stretch out and make my area mines. It's been over a year but I am good. SO other still in home, living in living room, but there is nothing there. Basically financial now after 27 years and 2 kids (20 and 25 now) You live and learn!
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I can listen to my music, read my books, cook lovely new meals for one, train, cycle and work out as and when I please.
    And I can find girls who are also up for meaningless, flirtatious fun
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Friends with benefits

Yes!!!!
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Toys

Hmmmm doesnt surprise me lol
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    It's been a long time since I was single too. Seems like it's not much different than being married except I walk on a lot of eggshells now. If you like attempting to absorb calcium from eggshells through your feet, then get married. otherwise, just stay single.

Thats 1 healthy marriage......goals!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    it takes two, man.

Two is so limited though.

Ok, two or more, depending on your proclivities I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whoa. Let's keep my proclivities out of this conversation. Those pictures are to remain private.
  • Eden_Goldie
    Eden_Goldie Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Every relationship is different, as is everyone's individual approach and opinion on single life. Spend time alone finding yourself whether single or in a relationship though, I truly think being happy with yourself is the secret to a successful relationship with even friends and family.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Every relationship is different, as is everyone's individual approach and opinion on single life. Spend time alone finding yourself whether single or in a relationship though, I truly think being happy with yourself is the secret to a successful relationship with even friends and family.

what if youre only happy through peoples misery?

"Pain looks great on other people
    That's what they're for"