HI!!

Options
Well I've been a member for only a short time, but I'm loving it already!! I have a big goal to lose (155 pounds) but I'm confident with continued motivation and support I will do it this time!! I'm hoping that I'll be able to join monthly challenges and keep on with my own accountability! Thanks for welcoming me into this community and hopefully we can be friends and help encourage each other!! Talk to you soon!!

~LK

Replies

• DaveShoreshe
    Options
    Welcome Lauren! You can add me as a friend if you like! We can motivate each other until our goals are accomplished!!!!!! Best of luck to you!
  • LaurenKauf
    Options
    Good to meet you!!! And thanks!!:smile:
  • pippy1973
    Options
    MY GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! i am so happy to see you here!!!! we CAN do this...supporting each other and working together!!! i love ya, darling!!!!
  • LaurenKauf
    Options
    YAY!!! We certainly will!!!
  • JeanShultz
    Options
    Well, after prompting from a dear friend (Yea, Mary), I decided to join for support. Began walking again to day for the first time in months. My goal is about 30 pounds. Was on nutri-system for a long time and lost 75 pounds. My downfall is sweets. Will pray for good results for you.